Chapter 44: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc. 1.44: Happiness And Unhappiness

---

The helper walked into the hall and said to Qin Yuwei: "Madam, all the glutinous rice balls and buns are ready."

"Okay, leave it aside. After Ye You comes back, just ask him to take a look." Qin Yuwei said.

"Aren't we making our own glutinous rice balls this year?" Lu Jinlan asked, "I think it will be more interesting if it still the same as in previous years. While everyone chatting, we can also cook and eat together."

"The one we eat, we still have to make it by ourselves as in previous years. The one that have been done is what Ye You asked someone to prepared for the soldiers." Qin Yuwei said.

"Oh," Lu Jinlan nodded, "Ye You really feel distress for these soldiers, and he is also very thoughtful in helping Du Yao in everything."

"Isn't it?" Qin Yuwei took a sip of tea and said, "Du Yao himself also feel distress for his soldiers, in this Festival Celebration they can't go home to reunite with their family. But with his character, if it weren't for Ye You's thoughtfulness and helping him in everything, how can he think of it himself?"

"These days I have seen, and I was thinking that it is really hard to come by that Du Yao could find someone like Ye You." Li Yan said, "There is nothing to pick about his personal character, there's always smile on his face. Not only the juniors like to get close to him, but even I feel good when I see him. Especially up from the Old Madam, to us in the middle, to Du Ze, Du Jie and the others, no matter who it is, he really can talk to them which is really hard to come by."

Zhao Lingling said: "If this was said before, I really don't believe that there can be such a perfect person in this world. Naturally, there is nothing to say about appearance and education. Just the good cooking skills alone, you have nowhere to find it now. Moreover, in the Cultural Regiment, he is also the one that is most valued, excellent performance in everything. This is the real ideal wife¹."

"I think the most important thing is that although Ye You is still young, he has a rare and thoughtful idea. Things that Du Yao can't think of, he can help him think about it. Nowadays children are all treasures, and they were spoils beyond recognition, very few people who are thoughtful and know how to feel distressed² like him." Su Min sighed and said, "My Du Yan's temperament is the coldest and weirdest among these children. In the future, I don't dare to expect him to find someone as good Ye You, I only hope that he can find someone who are considerate, when he can't think of some things, that person can help him think about it and the two of them can support each other and live a good life. "

"Don't say that you guys feel unexpected, even I never dream that Du Yao's luck would be so good that he can met Ye You, even marry and brought him home." Qin Yuwei also let out a long sighed, then said contentedly: "With Ye You accompany him in the future, I won't have anything to worry about. In this lifetime, it is enough for Du Yao to have such a good luck, and the rest will depend on his own efforts."

"I will accompany you go to the Ye family's house to send a festival gift in a few days." Lu Jinlan said, "Bring more gifts to express our gratitude to the parent for teaching their children so well, and they still let the baby they love married into our family at such a young age, this is also considered that they as parents are trusting our Du family."

"Okay." Qin Yuwei nodded and said: "I have a clumsy mouth and can't really speak, so you have to help me out. Although intention is the most important, but the meaning in our heart must also say it out loud so that people can know."

"His eldest uncle³ also prepared some gifts, you can bring them together at that time." Su Min said, "These gifts are a thank you gifts for Ye You's parents, who helped invited the Genius Doctor Xu. At that time, when he found out that Du Yao was seriously injured and unconscious, his uncle was anxious for several days and couldn't sleep at night. Later, he heard that although he(DY) was awake, but he would probably never can stand up anymore, his uncle were sighing all day. After knowing that Du Yao's leg was healed by the Genius Doctor Xu, and he also can returned to the team, only then his uncle became happy again. Before coming, he took out all the good things in his collection, carefully selected a few and brought them here, he want to let you send it to Ye You's parents."