Chapter 25: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.25 : Big Brain Hole¹

---

Although Ye Chen had apologized and showed weakness to Ye You, Ye You didn't plan to let him go.

Ye You looked at Ye Chen, show a serious expression of pondering, and then with a 'sudden realization' expression, said "I understand, you were deliberate from the beginning. You went to meet Du Hao, even if you were spotted by the soldiers on patrol, it was not a big deal, but you just want me to admit it for you, and then make the matter big. That was your first plan. You asked your mother to pester me and make a move on me, you actually want me fight back, and then she will said that I hit her. That was your second plan. Because the previous plans failed, so you deliberately came to me to say some ugly things and wanted me to do something to you. I just pushed you slightly because you blocked the door. After I left, you slammed yourself into the wall and hurriedly come to complain, saying that I dislocated your arm. This is your third plan. But you found that you were not cruel enough. Although the collision was very painful just now, but you are fine now and there is no dislocation at all, so you have no choice but to apologize. All you did was to make me unable to stay in the Cultural Regiment, because you know I can dance Po Zhen Dance, worrying that one day I will steal your limelight, so you tried your best to frame me, right?"

Ye Chen's eyes widened and he was stunned. What Ye You said was reasonable and well-founded. If he hadn't experienced all of this himself, even he would have believed what Ye You had said.

Deputy Leader already believed Ye You's words completely. He felt very angry at first, and then froze for a while, watching Ye You, asked, "You can dance Po Zhen dance²."

"I," Ye You said as if he has let it slip accidentally.

"If you can, say yes, if you can't, say no, it doesn't matter if you can't. As long as you tell the truth, I won't scold you." The Deputy Leader said gently.

"I used to learn musical instruments, vocal music, and dancing, but when I joined the Cultural Regiment, I felt that my energy are limited, so I never showed that I could dance. I know how to dance Po Zhen Dance, and the teacher who taught me said that my dance are not bad. Ye Chen knew about this. Although I tried to conceal that I could dance, I didn't expect that he still didn't want me to stay in the Cultural Regiment."

Ye Chen was so shocked that he had completely frozen. He didn't even know what Ye You was talking about, and he didn't even know that he would actually dance the Po Zhen Dance. No, it's impossible for him to dance to the top level of difficulty, even he(YC) hasn't fully mastered it. How could he(YY) dance?

Deputy Leader stood up, then walked around the desk then walked to Ye You and said, "You come with me."

Ye You followed the Deputy Leader and walked out. When he reached the door, he turned his head and smiled at Ye Chen, and then looked at Liu Hui. His smile and eyes made Ye Chen and Liu Hui feel creepy at the same time.

"What he said is not true. I really don't know that he can dance the Po Zhen dance. No, he can't do it. Teacher Liu, you have to believe me." Ye Chen held Liu Hui's hand tightly and looked at her with eager eyes.

"Don't worry, teacher believe in you." Liu Hui patted Ye Chen's hand. She didn't say a word just now, because of the previous lesson, she didn't dare to speak rashly anymore, but even what Ye You said was very reasonable intellectually, but emotionally, she still chose to believe in Ye Chen.

Liu Hui sighed and said, "This Ye You,  his scheming is too terrible, and it is very difficult to deal with. You must strengthen your defenses in the future and be extremely careful."