Chapter 53: Become A Spare Tire In The Love Story

Arc 1.53 : Why Don't Let Me Eat My Fill?

---

The Old Madam stood at the entrance of the hall and looking outside. Sun Ting standing at the side and supported her. Seeing that the car had reached the gate, Sun Ting said to the Old Madam: "They are back, since people have arrived home, you should go inside and sit there. He is the younger generation, how can he accept you personally welcoming him."

The Old Madam ignored her, and just looking outside.

After Ye You got out of the car, he saw the Old Madam personally standing at the entrance of the hall and waiting, he quickly walked over: "Grandma."

"Aiyo, slow down, Ye You." Qin Yuwei and the others hurriedly followed Ye You and let him walked slowly.

"Don't be anxious, walk slowly." The Old Madam also said as she raised her hand.

"Grandma, how long have you been standing? You must be tired?" Ye You walked up to the Old Madam's side and helped her to walked inside.

"Didn't stand that long, I just stood for a while, not tired." After the Old Madam finished speaking, she turned to Qin Yuwei and asked, "What did the doctor say?"

"The doctor said everything is fine, he just have to pay more attention and rest more." Qin Yuwei replied.

"It's good that everything is fine." The Old Madam sat down on the sofa, looked at Ye You and said, "Since the doctor has instructed you to rest more, then from today, don't go to the Cultural Regiment, just rest at home. Eat what you should eat, drink what you should drink, and go to sleep when you want to sleep. Let your parents go and ask for leave with your Head Leader, you don't have to worry about other things, just take care of your body."

"Oh, okay." Ye You agreed.

"You go to your room and sleep for a while, you must not have a good rest in the mountains." Qin Yuwei suddenly realized that Ye You had vomited so badly before, and his stomach must be empty, so she hurriedly said: "Oh, yes, look at my memory. You must be hungry now, the kitchen is still cooking the porridge. Drink a bowl before going to bed. Sleeping on an empty stomach is definitely more uncomfortable."

Qin Yuwei immediately turned her head and ordered helper to go to the kitchen to bring out the porridge. She was worried that Ye You had a bad appetite, so she asked the kitchen to make some appetizing side dishes for him to eat with the porridge. A moment later, she asked them to make a digestible snack. After a while she thought it would be much better to drink soup that warms the stomach, and in the end she simply got up and went to the kitchen herself to prepare.

"Mom has prepared a lot of things for you at home, just a preparatory to wait for you to get pregnant. They are stuff that can be use, and will be delivered to you tomorrow. Whatever you want to eat and play with, just tell mom, if we don't have it at home, mom will let your brother find a way to get it for you from outside." Xu Yun said, holding Ye You's hand.

"Well, if I want anything, I will say." Ye You nodded.

"There are still few months to give birth. You young people, unlike us older people who don't like to move, if you sit and lie for a long time, you must be unable to sit still. You can walk around from time to time so that you can suffer less when you are giving birth. As long as you don't tired yourself out." the Old Madam said.

"When we were in the Military Hospital, the doctor also said the same. Old Madam is indeed have several decades more experience than us, know more than we do." Xu Yun said with a smile.

"It's all came from my young age. Although should take a good rest, children like them, how can they sit at home all day long like us old people. It is also not good for him to be bored." After the Old Madam finished speaking to Xu Yun, she looked at Ye You and said, "If you feel bored at home, go back to your mother's house and stay for a few days and accompany¹ your mother."