Chapter 20: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.20 : Aroused Public Anger

---

Du Hao's two Grandparents¹ are both generals. Previously if Ye You making trouble about this matter, he(DH) wanted to keep this matter down it can be done easily. But now Ye You told the truth in front of so many soldiers, the soldiers also strongly requested Du Hao to apologize to Ye You, and Du Yao secretly contributed. Even if Du Hao wanted to use the background behind him to suppress this matter, it definitely not working anymore.

This incident was completely spreading wide, the Head Leader and Deputy Leader of the Cultural Regiment were also rushed over. They felt a little angry because Ye You had made this incident widely known. When they met Ye You, their face did not look good.

But after listening to Ye You said that Du Hao had acted excessively, the object of their anger became Du Hao. He felt that Du Hao taking advantage to bully people intorelably like that was too much. It was no wonder that Ye You told the truth in order to prove his innocence. After all, maintaining one dignity when being insulted and trampled by others are the basic bottom line for human beings. Looking at Ye You's haggard face, they comforted Ye You so that he would not be under too much pressure. This matter, they will definitely help him.

The Head and Deputy Leader cooperated with the interrogation of the Investigation Department and gave out all the facts they knew, including Liu Hui, Ye Chen, Ji Wen, and the gate guards of the Cultural Regiment. They are all being call over and interrogated.

Ye Chen and Liu Hui knew that there was a lot of evidence and witnesses, if they continued to lie, they would have increased their crimes, so they could only confess the truth and proceed.

After investigating everything, Du Hao, Ye Chen, Liu Hui, and Ye You were all recorded² and dealt with at once. Du Hao was asked to write a review and was asked to apologize to Ye You for his actions that corrupted Ye You's reputation.

When demerit being recorded into the file, for a soldier, there must be an impact. But Ye You feels that it doesn't matter. He will use his ability to eliminate the influence of the past, as long as this demerit record was not written in vain.

Du Hao cares about his reputation, so he was very concerned at being recorded about this matter, but the impact on him was actually not big. After all, the strong background behind him was enough to offset this demerit that was being recorded. For Ye Chen and Liu Hui, their demerit being recorded was a problem that makes them care so much because the impact are big on them.

The incident was so big that Du Hao and Ye Chen's love relationship naturally exposed completely, and Master Ye must have known about it already. Ye You can't wait to see what attitude Master Ye would have on this matter in the end, whether to justify their relationship just like that, or resolutely opposed to the end.

Right now Du Hao hates Ye You very much. He never think that what he did was too much at all. He think that Ye You was obviously pursuing him before, so that he took advantage of him. Now he has changed his mind and said he never liked him, said it was his own imagination, made him embarrassed in front of so many people. Also, his hard-hidden love relationship with Ye Chen was exposed in advance, causing their plans to be in chaos completely, this anger he could not swallowed down.

But no matter what kind of mood and thoughts Du Hao has, he had aroused public anger in the military group. Many soldiers were ashamed of him. They felt that he as a big man, even a team leader, bullying a ger, what's with that?

So Du Hao's life was very uncomfortable for the next period of time, because from time to time there would be soldiers coming to him for a competition, or to practice with him. The other two squadrons were fine, but the War Lions Squadron had the most soldiers to come find fault with him.