Chapter 14: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.14: Acting Coquettish

---

Master Ye and Ye Jianxian arrived almost at the same time as Ye Jiande and his wife. The two sides begin their disputed as soon as they met.

When Ye Jiande knew that Su Ping had attack Ye You, he hurriedly came over. If here was not the military department, he would give her a slap first regardless of whether Su Ping was a woman or not. He also didn't look good when face Master Ye as he shouted directly at Master Ye, saying that since he wanted to sever the relationship, then cut it off completely, don't talk on the mouth, but then tangled with Ye You for money.

It was possible to be sentenced to death if the assaulted soldier's conditions was serious. If there was no injury and the situation was not serious, or if it was a family dispute, it was up to the victim whether or not to pursue it. Some people had said that they wanted to sue, but then regret it later, so the current rule was, no matter they sue or not sue, as long as it was decided, there can't be remorse.

Ye You's conditions are not serious, but if he insists on prosecution, as long as he can prove that Su Ping really had hit him, Su Ping will be lock down for at least half a month or more than two months. However, Ye You's purpose was to prevent Su Ping from entangled with him in the future, so he chose not to pursue it, but at the same time applied for a protection order to prohibit Su Ping from entangled with him again in the future.

Because Ye You can prove that Su Ping did indeed attack him, the Military of Law Department approved the protection order that Ye You applied for. After the protection order came into effect, Su Ping would face more than one year of imprisonment as long as Ye You reported that Su Ping tried to attack him.

Master Ye was angry enough to explode. What he cares about the most in his life was his reputation, but a whole family was making trouble and even went to the Military of Law Department, making him lose his reputation completely.

After returning home, Master Ye was so angry that he smashed everything that could be smashed in the hall, and scolded Su Ping for more than an hour before stopping to take a breath.

Su Ping was almost forty years old. She never has to grieved like this. She was crying until out of breath and in her heart she couldn't wait to stab Ye You for thousands time.

Su Ping explained while crying that she really didn't attack Ye You, because he had deliberately pretended to frame her. She felt that because she had too many things brought back from abroad last month, and she was distressed had to used her own money to pay the bill, so she wanted to bring Ye You no matter what. Later, when she get the money from Ye Jiande and his wife, whether he(YY) want to live here or not was not important. She just grabbed him tightly to prevent him from going away, and didn't hit him.

Master Ye naturally believed what Su Ping said, but he still felt very angry,  what made him angry the most was Ye You and Ye Jiande who always going against him, but they were not in front of him so he can't vent his anger to them. He only can vent his anger to Su Ping.

Master Ye scolded Ye You and Ye Jiande for half an hour. He scolded Ye Jiande for contradicted him and that he would be strike by thunder. He scolded Ye You for unable to differentiate between good and bad and that he would not end well. From now on the whole family should sever ties with them. After venting, he went to his room to rest.

After returning to the room, Ye Chen began to think about what happened today. He knew that Su Ping would not lying them, so Ye You must have deliberately framed Su Ping. The fact that Su Ping was taken to the Military of Law Department will have a bad influence on him to a certain extent, and their family affairs will be discussed by others.