Chapter 48: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.48: I Am In Love With That Young Lady

---

As the performance came to an end, Ye You led the band directly to play "Return in Victory", the joy of victory and passionate tunes resounding through the performance hall, and the opponent's military band had lost so badly that they had given up playing.

Marshal Cheng gave a satisfied smile, and the soldiers on their side were like as if they had won the battle, all of their eyes were excited and full of smiles.

Head Leader Wu let out a long breath, and the big rock hanging in his heart was finally settled down steadily and beautifully.

At this moment, both Old Master Du and Old Master Sun were sitting in the first row, and Old Master Ye was sitting in the second row. They had seen Ye You's excellent performance. Old Master Du was naturally proud and gratified for Ye You. Old Master Sun didn't feel much, it was just that he felt a little regret because the person on the stage was Ye You and not Ye Chen. Only Old Master Ye's mood was extremely complicated. Ye You is his grandson, to be able to performed like this, he naturally wanted to feel proud. But when he thought of how he had looked down on Ye You so much before, he felt this kind of pride feeling made him very embarassed.

After the performance, enthusiastic applause broke out in the hall, and the soldiers couldn't help but use all their strength to applaud, because Ye You and the others won so beautifully.

"Sister-in-law is really amazing!" Lin Dong exclaimed excitedly: "Captain, I realize sister-in-law has the style like when you were commanding the battle."

Du Yao just smiled. The excitement, joy and pride in his heart were all reflected in his eyes.

Du Hao looked at Ye You who stood up holding the Chinese Lute(Pipa) and walked forward to salute. He thought to himself, maybe he had really make an error of judgement and because of this he had missed some important decision.

The Musical band of the two country evacuated the stage in an orderly manner, and the two marshals stood up, except for the soldiers, everyone else also stood up.

Marshal Bunaber sorted out his expression and mood, and said with admiration: "Your country is worthy of being a magnificent country with three thousand years of civilization. The rich cultural heritage has already impressed the people of my country. Originally I thought that in music, my country would be better. Didn't expect your country's instruments and music to be so broad and profound, we are sincerely convinced that we lost."

Marshal Bunaber was a person who can afford to lose, and he was not stingy in praising the winners. Although he did not expect that they would lose, since he has already lost, he should affirmed the advantages of others and recognize his own shortcomings.

Marshal Cheng was a little humble. Bunaber couldn't see the emotions in his heart. He felt that this person looked ordinary, but was deeply hidden. He would have to be more cautious in the next confrontation exercises.

Marshal Cheng took Marshal Bunaber and left the Cultural Regiment, and took him to the already arranged residence. The soldiers also left one after another.

Ye You had thought that maybe he could have a chance to say a few words to Du Yao. Both of them had not met for more than a month, let alone talks. But to his disappointment, he did not find a chance to go out to meet Du Yao, because after sending Marshal Cheng and the others away, Head Leader Wu went back directly to the backstage and gave an exciting speech, mainly including praises, acknowledgement, and encouragement, and Ye You, as the focus object of praises, was naturally had to be present.