Chapter 38 : Become a Spare Tire on the Love Story

Arc 1.38: Torment of Longing

---

Du Yao drove the car to a very remote place, where there were no people, only green hills and clear water, the scenery was very good.

"Where is this place and what are we doing here?" Ye You looked at the scenery outside the car window, still wondering what medicine Du Yao was selling in the gourd¹.

Du Yao stopped the car and got out, then entered the back seat, hugged Ye You and kissed him.

Ye You kissed him back instinctively, until he was kissed deeper and deeper, Ye You could only put his head up, put his arms around his neck and bear with it.

The two of them kissed until they were in ecstasy, and Ye You's brain was even more dizzy. When he felt the chill on his legs, he was shocked to realized that Du Yao had taken off his pants.

"You want to do that in a place like this?" Ye You asked while holding Du Yao's hand, looking at him.

"Do you remember those few moves Great Grandfather asked me to do?" Du Yao asked.

"Remember......."

"In the future when you want to confirm whether or not my leg injury is recovered, wouldn't it be easier to confirm it with this method?" Du Yao lifted Ye You's body.

"Wait a minute!" Ye You looked around in panic: "What if someone comes?"

"The road leads to place is only that one just now. If no one was on the road just now, then no one will show up for at least half an hour." Du Yao kissed Ye You's mouth, making him unable to even protest.

    ..........................................

On top of the tree at the side, some birds would occasionally landed on it, but they were all scared away by the sound in the car and the shaking of the car.

Ye You was still recalling the movements Du Yao had said when his brain became more and more chaotic. He thought, obviously when Du Yao did those movements by himself, it seemed very ordinary and simple. When those movements was used in this kind of thing, why would it produced such a strange and exciting effect? He will not be able to looked at these movements directly anymore because it was too dirty.

Moreover, Ye You never expected that he would experienced such things in such era, and it was not only once or twice. Ye You originally planned to stay for two days before going back, but Du Yao was unwilling to go back, and then delayed for another two or three days, driving him to different remote places every day.

Sometimes they would move from the car to the outside. Ye You was really embarrassed to do this kind of thing outside. Du Yao always sweet-talks him to take him out.

After staying for four to five days, they went back directly to Ye family's house. Ye You still had many things to discussed with Ye Song, so after returning to Ye family's house, Du Yao would inevitably be left out cold again.

    ..........................................

"These are all made according to the method you said. If it is mass-produced, let alone other things, with just this taste, we definitely will not have to worry about the sales." Ye Song put several kind of tin cans, glass bottles, and there were also some convenient cooked foods in foil vacuum packaging, and some high-purity candies, all were opened on the table.

Ye You tasted a bit of each kind using a pair chopsticks, and then nodded in satisfaction. If mass production can have such a taste, it was indeed very good. Even people like him with a particularly picky mouth find it delicious, but the production method and material ratio were all given by him, so he was not surprised by this result.