Chapter 18: Become a spare tire in the love story

Arc 1.18 : Intense Dissatisfaction

---

After the collective performance, the two groups of literary and art soldiers will begin to perform separately for the three Squadron soldiers.

Ye You's singing successfully infected the soldiers. As soon as the soldiers were idle, his singing voice will appeared in their mind, sometimes they could not help but humming two sentences.

The thing that Lu Zhiyuan said to Du Yao about Ye You's bad reputation, Ye You didn't know about it, nor did he feel it from Du Yao's attitude. Because Du Yao still gave him food every other day or two, and his eyes were still so gentle, his tone of voice was also indulging, and his attitude did not make Ye You feel that something was off.

Ye You had finished the things(foods) he had brought from home. Every time Du Yao gave him foods, he would share it with Ji Wen in the canteen and in the dormitory too. Ye Chen tried to talk to Ye You many times, but Ye You ignored him as if he(YY) could not see his(YC) existence.

After Ye You sang several times for the War Lion Squadron and Thunder Lion Squadron, the soldiers were completely hooked on his singing. In modern terms, they had became his fan.

This afternoon, the Literary and Art soldiers had a half-day break. Because the weather was good, everyone was chatting and sun-bathing in the courtyard downstairs. Suddenly, a few soldiers appeared outside the yard. They stood outside and looked inside, but too embarrassed to greet¹ people.

After the Vice Captain of the Medical team who stood by the window of the dormitory saw this, he then went downstairs, go out and ask them if there are something wrong. This was the dormitory of the Medical team. A group of male soldiers stood outside will had a bad influence.

One of the male soldiers was a little embarrassed and said, "We come here to look for Team Leader Ye You of the Literary and Arts to give him something and then we will leave."

The Vice Captain knew that Du Yao often sent things to Ye You. He thought it was Du Yao who asked them come and turned around to let Ye You know.

Hearing that, Ye You had some doubts, and then he also thought that it was Du Yao who asked them come, so he went out. The other Literary and Art soldiers had long noticed the soldiers outside. After hearing the Vice Captain of the Medical team said that they had come to find Ye You, they all moved quietly towards the gate with curiosity, wanting to hear what actually happened.

"Are you looking for me?" Ye You looked at the soldiers and asked.

The soldiers was even more embarrassed when they saw Ye You. At the same time, they couldn't help but size him up secretly with their eyes.

One of the soldiers cleared his throat to hide his nervousness, then lift up the things in his hand and said, "These are gifts for you from several of us. We don't mean anything. Don't get me wrong, our intention is just to thank you for singing such a nice song for us. We really like listen to your singing."

Ye You now just realized that it was not Du Yao who asked them to send things. The soldiers sent these gifts as fans.

"I have received your kindness, thank you, but I am sorry, I can't accept these things." Ye You refused without hesitation.

"This ..., this is not something particularly valuable, just some fruits and snacks. We bought it together and didn't spend much money. You can take it and share it with others.  It's just a little thought for all the Literary and Art soldiers. "

Several other soldiers nodded immediately.

"You accept it every time Du Squadron sends something, but you don't want to accept the thing these soldiers sent you. Do you look down on them as ordinary soldiers?" Qu Bin, who shared the same dormitory with Ye You, said eccentrically. Every time he saw Ye You and Jiwen eating in the dormitory, his heart felt uncomfortable, because he had a crush on Du Yao, and now these soldiers came to give Ye You something, he was even more angry.