Chapter 50: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.50 : Love Rival Came to Confess

---

When it was time for lunch and rest, the soldiers were all carrying lunch boxes and sitting on the ground casually eating lunch.

Frank made up his mind and summoned his courage to confess to Ye You. Alger knew that any persuasion was useless, so he could only show his support for him to confess, and then brought some soldiers to watch the show, oh no, it was to go to cheer him up and put up a front.

Ye You was carrying two lunch boxes and was about to eat with Du Yao. He turned around and saw a group of foreign soldiers approaching. He thought they had something to find Du Yao and was about to make way for them, but he was stopped.

"Wait a minute!" Frank exclaimed in an awkward accent, "I'm looking for you for something."

Ye You turned his head to looked at him, pointed to himself questioningly and asked, "Look for me?"

"Yes." Frank nodded.

"Why are you looking for me?" Ye You turned to face him and asked, wondering what the matter that he(F) would look for him(YY).

"I," Frank said, patted the position of his heart, "Like you, I love you."

"What did you say?" Ye You thought he had heard it wrong, after all, his accent was so awkward and weird, maybe it was because he expressed the wrong meaning.

"I, love, you." Frank finished speaking out loud, took out a ruby necklace, and then handed it to Ye You and said, "This is for you."

Du Yao, who heard the sound, strode out of the camp, frowning at the scene, and the soldiers next to him were also stunned. Some soldiers had just delivered their food to their mouths and forgot to eat them, they looked at Frank blankly.

Not only was all the soldiers stunned, even the members of the Cultural Regiment such as Ji Wen and Ye Chen, as well as the Medical team, were all stunned. If it hadn't been for the sound of the leaves being blown by the wind, they would felt that the whole world has paused temporarily.

"Who are you ah, and you love me?!" Ye You was taken aback, took two steps back quickly, looked at him with eyes that looked at a mental patients and asked: "Have I seen you before? You don't have any problems with your brain, right?"

"I have seen your performance. When you danced, I fell in love with you." Frank raised the ruby and said: "Please accept my sincere confession, and please forgive me for falling in love with you without permission, but when the God of Love descended, I couldn't resist, and my soul was deeply attracted by you. This ruby necklace is my mother's relic. I have carried it with me for many years. I hope you can accept it."

Suddenly was confessed to by a stranger who he never met. Ye You was a little frightened at first, and then ten thousand of grass mud horses galloping past in his heart. He glanced at Frank's epaulettes and thought this man's military rank was bought with money ba? Doing things without thinking like this? He didn't even know his married identity, and he just came to confess to him?

Du Yao walked to Ye You's side and looked at Frank sharply.

Frank was stunned because of Du Yao's eyes, and then immediately thought that he must also like Ye You, that means he was his rival in love, so he gave him a fierce glare.

"Please accept my, sincere love to you." Frank looked at Ye You and said again: "I really love you. I love you from the bottom of my soul."

"I'm already married. Before you come to confess, could it be that you didn't ask about it first?" Ye You felt very angry. He was already married. It was too embarrassing to be confessed to in front of so many soldiers ba? Because of the anger in his heart, Ye You couldn't help but ridiculed: "With your IQ, how can your leader feel relieved to let you lead the army?"