Chapter 15: Become a spare tire in the love story

Arc 1.15 : They Won't Bite People

---

The members of the Cultural Regiment come to the Combat Legion to perform are not specially need the soldiers to line up and welcome them. After all, they are just ordinary soldiers, and they are not the leaders. But every time, as long as there are Literary and Art soldiers come to perform, they can received and enjoy the spontaneous leadership treatment by the soldiers, the truth was, they just want to stand in circle and watch.

In places like military camps, it was for public to catch a mouse¹. For them, it was really rare to see women and ger. Even the number of medical soldiers, female soldiers and ger in the medical team was very little. The average face value of ger was very high, there was a seductive charm that was inexplicable, and there are even fewer opportunities to see.

It was rumored that some soldiers have not left the military camp for two or three years, and there are no female military doctors or female nurses in the medical team. They feel that they are about to forget what a woman looks like. They will deliberately make an excuse to take leave and go to the area in military hospital just to see the female nurse. Although such rumors have exaggerated elements, it also proves that as long as the Literary and Art soldiers come to perform, they will be collectively watched, and the Literary and Art soldiers are indeed beautiful, even if they leave the camp and go outside, it will be difficult to encounter such a good-looking woman and ger. And the male Literary and Art soldiers have always been ignored and overlooked.

After Ye You got out of the car, the onlookers were like wolves seeing the sheeps. Their eyes flashed green. Although they knew that they had no hope, but this did not affect their excitement and happiness in watching. The officers will appear to greet the Literary and Art soldiers together, just to control this situation at the scene,  so that these Literary and Art soldiers was unlikely to be frightened and directly go back.

"Why do I feel.. that we seem to have fallen into a pack of wolves. I was a little scared now." Ji Wen said to Ye You very quietly.

"Don't worry, they won't rush over to bite people, we won't lose a piece of meat, just let them look, we will definitely face such scenes again in the future, just get used to it and we will be fine." While Ye You answered Ji Wen quietly, he saw Du Yao was looking at him, he immediately looked away.

"Welcome to our Special Fighting Lions Team. I am Zhang Quan, the instructor of the group. For the next half month we will trouble you." Zhang Quan stepped forward and asked, "Which one of you is the team leader?"

Ye You stepped forward to Zhang Quan's "Report, I am leader of team one, Ye you."

Ye Chen also stepped forward, "Report, I am the leader of team two, Ye Chen."

"Okay, then you two come with me. Let's discuss the next schedule together." Zhang Quan said after introduction. "This is the Captain of the Medical team, this is the Vice Captain of the Medical team, and others please follow the Vice Captain, he will take you to the place where you live."

"If three Captain of the Squadron have nothing else, you can come over and participate in the discussion together, like that you can also know the approximate time schedule in advance." Zhan Quan finished talking with the the three captain, then he turned back to Ye You and Ye Chen, said, "Let's go, I'll take you to a small meeting room to discuss."

Ye You and Ye Chen walked behind the instructor, Ye You pretended to turn around inadvertently, and glanced at Du Yao who walked behind him.

Ye Chen also glanced back, he was looking at Du Hao, but Du Hao did not keep up, because Zhang Quan only said that only the Squadron Leader would participate in the discussion together, Du Hao was only the Squad Captain, and the two quickly exchanged a glance, tonight they will find a chance to meet in a short time.