Chapter 19: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.19 : This moment, he had waited for a long time.

---

Lu Zhiyuan wanted to suppress the dissatisfied soldiers with the imposing Leader Squadron to intimidate them, but the soldiers didn't buy it, then he persuaded them but the soldiers still don't listen, they just want a reasonable explanation.

Lu Zhiyuan did not dare to repeat his original words about why Ye You can't to perform in their Squadron that day. Du Hao has told him that it was best to not say those words publicly afterwards, because Ye You has already proved his innocence in the Cultural Regiment. In case if Ye You can't stand the trouble, the one that look bad in the end will be both himself and Ye Chen.

Lu Zhiyuan didn't want to make things big, so he assured the soldiers that he would reassign the performance arrangements, and then pulled Zhang Quan aside and asked him to tell Ye You to rearrange again. Zhang Quan wasn't stupid enough to promise him. Previously, it was Lu Zhiyuan who humiliated the other party, could they not be angry? He didn't want to help Lu Zhiyuan take this anger, and during this time he also saw that in the future Ye You was mostly Du Yao's person. Even if he was not afraid of offending Ye You, he didn't want to offend Du Yao.

Under Lu Zhiyuan's repeated requests, Zhang Quan agreed to go with him to see Ye You, but to re-schedule the performance, he told him to tell Ye You himself, he could only help to advise a few words at most.

Lu Zhiyuan went to Ye You to discuss the re-arrangement of the performance, which made Ye You a little surprised, but watching Lu Zhiyuan had no sincere attitude, Ye You didn't give him any good face. Ye You was not a good-tempered person. He has been spoiled from an early age. In fact, his temper was quite bad. It was just the education he has cultivated over the years that would not allow him to show it easily. He was a very vengeful person who will take his revenge.

Zhang Quan was beside him. He first asked Lu Zhiyuan to apologize to Ye You. After Lu Zhiyuan reluctantly said sorry, he asked Ye You not to argue.

Ye You looked at them for a while, then suddenly smiled, and then asked Zhang Quan to invite the other two Squadron Leaders. If the other two Dquadron Leaders agreed to him, he would re-arranged.

After Du Yao and Gu Squadron arrived, Ye You did not say to re-discuss the performance arrangement, but told Du Yao that he hoped to re-announce the performance arrangement in front of all the soldiers of the three squadrons and asked if they had any comments.

Du Yao and Ye You stared at each other for a while. After eye contact, he said that he had no opinions. Since Du Yao had no opinions, Gu Squadron would naturally not having any opinions.

Then during the meal time, several of them came to the canteen.

Although the soldiers of the three Squadrons all eat in the large canteen, the kitchen and cooking windows of each Squadron are separated, and the eating positions also divided. However, there are soldiers who often sat with other Squadrons that they acquaintances with to eat together.

Ye You, as long as he stood in the middle of the open space, the soldiers of the three squadrons could heard him.

"I'm sorry to disturb everyone's mealtime. I want to announce something and delay everyone for a few minutes. It's not a particularly important thing. It's okay for everyone to eat and listen. I will leave as soon as I finish talking." Ye You first aroused the attention of all the soldiers loudly.

"The thing is, Lu Squadron just came to me and said that because I did not go to performance for the Fierce Lion Squadron, the soldiers of the Fierce Lion Squadron had a great dissatisfaction, so he hope I can reschedule the performance. Soldiers of the Fierce Lion Squadron, I will explain the reason why I don't want to perform for you. The first reason is that at the beginning of the performance arrangement, Lu Squadron strongly rejected me to perform for the Fierce Lion Squadron, he execute a great insult toward me. He said that my moral conduct was worrying and I was not qualified to perform for the soldiers of the Lions Squadron. "