Chapter 27: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

T/N: I was a bit rushed when TLing this chapter. So, I'm sorry if there are mistakes in grammars.  _(:3」∠)_

---

Arc 1.27 : Hope of Getting Better

---

After Ye You returned home, he told the truth about Du Yao's situation, and then said that the two of them wanted to get engaged immediately, and expressed their determination that they will lives in happiness.

Previoualy, when Ye You went home, he had told them about Du Yao, but now he just suddenly said that they were going to get engaged, and their engagement was under the conditions of Du Yao who was still lying in the bed, Ye Jiande and his wife were confused.

In the hearts of Ye Jiande and his wife, Ye You deserves to have the best person in the world. Has good health and strong limbs. This was the most basic condition, and Du Yao may not be able to stand up for a lifetime, no matter how good his family's conditions were, as long as they think that Ye You will live with a disabled person in the future, there are 10,000 unwillingness in their heart.

Ye You was talking so much with them. Whole family chatted in the living room all night. When Ye Jiande and his wife were finally persuaded by Ye You and they agreed to meet with Du Yao's family to discussed about their engagement matter, it was already dawn.

In the end, at the insistence of Ye You and Du Yao, the two families met again for two or three times later, they confirmed their engagement and made the matter public. The two families also respected Ye You and Du Yao's opions. Instead of hosting an engagement banquet, they just went through the necessary procedures, and then the two families had a meal together. Wait until they got married, they would only hold a wedding banquet.

The main reason why Du Yao was seriously injured was because Lu Zhiyuan, the squadron leader of the Fierce Lions Squadron, suddenly disrupted Du Yao's combat plan in order to gain credit. In order to prevent the entire army from being annihilated and cause the mission to failed, Du Yao could only risking his life to save the situation. In the end, the mission was successful and Du Yao was seriously injured and sent back.

Lu Zhiyuan was sent to a military court, the verdict has been passed, and the execution will be executed two months later. And Du Hao, under the actions of his grandfather's¹ family, became the acting squadron captain of the Fierce Lion Squadron.

Although Du Hao was only an acting Squadron Leader now, his mother and Ye Chen feel that with his abilities, he will definitely be able to become a regular in a short time, so they are all very conceited, proud and very excited.

In the Cultural Regiment, Ye Chen has always showed off that Du Hao was already an acting Squadron Leader, whether intentionally or otherwise. He also deliberately acted sympathetic, telling others that Du Yao would never be able to stand up in this life. In fact, he, like Du Hao's mother, was very happy in his heart.

After the matter of Ye You and Du Yao's engagement spread outside, the people in the Cultural Regiment naturally know of this news. Some people admired Ye You's courage. However, some people think that Ye You will probably regretted it in the future, now he was only do this deliberately to show it off to everyone. Ye Chen was one of those who have such thoughts.

The Deputy Leader hoped that Ye You could spare some time for dance practice, but Ye You refused. He said that he did not want to join the Dance team for practice, and now he does not have anymore time and energy for the full triathlon. Wait after Du Yao can be discharged from the hospital, he might think about it. Although the Deputy Leader felt regret about it, he could understand his feelings, so he didn't force him.