Chapter 9: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.9 : A Group Blind Date

---

The two Military Leaders finished speaking in turn, and then sat at the table with the leader to prepare for dinner. The Deputy Leader suddenly stood up and called "Ye You, come over here."

Ye You looked up and saw that the Deputy Leader was waving at him. Although he was not very willing to go there, he had to stand up and walk over there.

"He is a recruit that sing Care in the dream and the one who played Return. His name is Ye You. Although he is still a recruit, his basic skills are solid, and he practice very hard. Today is his first performance on stage. There were no mistakes and we were able to complete the performance smoothly. We are also very pleased." The Deputy Leader introduced Ye You to the officers and two Military Leaders.

"You don't have to be modest on his behalf. Although we don't know how to play musical instruments or vocal music, we still have some level of appreciation. We can all hear it. This time, your Cultural Regiment had picked up a treasure among the recruits and we asked you to call him over just because we wanted to praise him face-to-face. And our Combat Legion will not rob your person, what the use for you to hide?" Xu Zhengjiao said with a smile.

"Xu Zhengjiao, this is what you said, you won't come to rob our people, ah." Head Leader Wu immediately grabbed the key points in his words.

"Sigh! I said, old Wu, I haven't seen you for years. You still can catch people's faults in this way. The 'rob' that I'm talking about, was not the same as the 'rob' you're talking about." Xu Zhengjiao point to the wine cup in front of Head Leader Wu and said: "Hurry up and pour the wine, today must fine him a few glasses."

Ye You stood silently as he looked at them, thinking when he could go back to have his dinner. Suddenly, he felt a line of sight watching him attentively. Ye You follow his feeling and look over, he found that it was the Lieutenant Colonel who had looked at him just now. The eyes of the two met again, and Ye You conveyed to the other with his eyes. This time, you are the one who looked at me first, so I only looked at you.

Du Yao understood what Ye You had wanted to convey. Although he didn't have any expression on his face, he couldn't help but want to laugh. He felt that Ye You was so cute and very interesting. This was his first close look at Ye You, and he thinks he will always remember this moment.

Ye You looked at Du Yao's eyes, but couldn't guess what he was thinking, which made him a little surprised. Although his sixth sense do not include mind reading, when he looks at a person's eyes, he can guess the thoughts in the other person's heart according to every of their tiny micro expressions and gestures in the other person's eyes. The accuracy for all his guesses are quite high. But now, he can't see what Du Yao is thinking.

After Xu Zhengjiao forcibly sanctioned Head Leader Wu for three glasses of wine, turning his head and looking at Ye You, he said, "You can see that your Head Leader and Deputy Leader attach great importance to you, don't disappoint their expectations and continue to work hard. To strive to become the pillar of the Cultural Regiment in the shortest possible time."

"Yes, I will continue, and I will never let down the expectations of the leaders." Ye You straightened his body and replied seriously.

Xu Zhengjiao habitually wanted to pat Ye You's shoulder, but suddenly thought that Ye You were not the rough guys from their Combat Legion. This action will not do well for him, so he lowered his hand and said, "Meet three point¹. In the future I hope you can come to perform, this is not an order, it is to ask for your favor in advance."

"Yes." Ye You thought, after this he must definitely have to go to the various Combat Legions to perform. This political and religious person are not bad, plus today's performance was for their regiment. If it can be chosen independently, it shouldn't be wrong to choose them.