️Chapter 49: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.49: Love Rival Appear

---

Ye You was alone in the dormitory, sitting on the bed in a daze, thinking about what the situation Du Yao might be in now.

Ji Wen ran to the door of the dormitory, slammed the door open abruptly, he was out of breath and said: "Ye You, come on, the Deputy Leader wants us to gather outside the Regiment building."

"Why have us gather at this time? There has been no performance recently, and the time for the confrontation exercise has not yet reached the end." Ye You raised his head and asked suspiciously.

"He didn't say, but I think it is likely that there is news from the Combat Legion, and he is going to announce the victory to us! Otherwise, he won't suddenly have us gather." Ji Wen said excitedly.

Ye You immediately stood up, and walked downstairs quickly with Ji Wen, and said as they walked, "Isn't it going to end until tomorrow? Why is there news coming today already?"

"I think it may be over in advance, but this is just my guess, and it is possible what the Deputy Leader wants to say is other things also not certain¹." Ji Wen said.

The Deputy Leader summoned everyone in the Regiment. He stood on the flag-raising platform outside the regiment building, and waited for the people to be almost there before he announced an important news.

Ye You, Ji Wen, and Zhao Yu have all arrived outside the building. They looked up at the Deputy Leader and waited nervously for the Deputy Leader to speak.

More and more people arrived, but the Deputy Leader still didn't spoke, which made them even more nervous and couldn't help but began to urge.

"Deputy Leader, please hurry up and speak!"

"Yes, quickly say it!"

"Don't hang our hearts, we are all about to die of nervousness."

"Yes, hurry up, don't wait for those who haven't come yet, they will also know anyway."

"Say it quickly, Deputy Leader!"

Ye You clenched his hands tightly. He believed in the strength of Du Yao and the strength of their army, but he still couldn't help feeling nervous, even his palms were sweating.

The Deputy Leader cleared his throat and raised his hand to signal the people below to keep quiet, and then immediately there was no sound. All of them stared at the Deputy Leader hard, as if they wanted to hear clearly with their eyes.

"Just now Head Leader received a call. Our army's combat performance with the Aurico army has ended ahead of schedule." The Deputy Leader said and he paused on purpose, then said: "Our army, has won!"

Below immediately boiled, cheers erupted, and everyone jumped and shouted, expressing their inner excitement and happiness with great excitement.

"We won, we won! Our army won!" Ji Wen took Ye You's hand and shook him excitedly and said, "I knew it, I knew our army would win! What venomous bee or hornet, isn't it shot to death under the palm of a lion! In the future just change to honeybees ba."

Ye You originally was already stir up with excitement, after listening to Ji Wen's words, he laughed until his stomach hurt.

"Today we have an extra meal in the cafeteria, and we will have a day off tomorrow. Everyone can has a good celebration!" The Deputy Leader said loudly, but his voice was drowned. Not many people heard it at all. Everyone was too stir up emotionally with excitement.

After returning to the dormitory, Ye You and the others were still very excited. Ye You thought that if he could see Du Yao right away, that would be nice. He wanted to hear him talk about how they achieved the victory.