♦A Glimpse♦

Author*s Note:

Hi guys, this is my second novel. I hope you will enjoy it. Please vote for my story if you love it.
Lots of love.
Thank you Xoxo😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha

I stood shocked at my bedroom door looking at the scene ahead of me. My husband's shaft was buried deep into my maid's pussy.

"Oh. My. God!" I screamed holding my forehead as I started to pace back and forth. My scream grabbed their attention and they started to scramble for their clothes which were scattered on the floor. "Oh. My. God." I whispered as the tears started to flow.

"Babe, I can explain." Henry said with a guilt voice. I looked at him and he was now half naked. He held my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I hissed. I looked back and forth my maid and husband. "I trusted you both and this is how you repay me. What have I done to deserve this, huh?"

"Babe, Listen..." I cut Henry off.

"I have listened and forgiven you a million times. So don't you dare tell me to listen, Hen!" I paused to control my breathing. I bit them when I spoke before they do. "God, I'm such a fool."

"Tasha, I am sorry. Please forgive me." My maid begged.

"Shut the fuck up, Anya! I have picked you before you were thrown into the street by your boss, clothed you, fed you and pay you money that no maid can ever dream of it and you come here and fuck my husband behind my back. Here you're, saying you are sorry." I scoffed. "Sorry is not enough, Anya so shut it!" My husband tried to say something, "Don't even think about it, Hen! Zip it!" I shouted. Tears began to flow silently. "I loved you so much that I gave a blind eye to your bullshit. I gave you many chances to change but no, you decided to play me for a fool. Tell me, Hen, what have I done to deserve this? Is it wrong to love you, huh?" I struggled to breathe.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, it will never happen again." Henry apologized grabbing my right hand while kneeling on his knees.

I let out an angry chuckle, "You're always sorry Henry and I have always forgiven you and it will always happen again."

"This time I will change I promise, babe. Please." He begged while rubbing the back of my hand.

I stared at him in silence for a moment, tears still pouring out of me. God I loved him.

"I want a divorce."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have enjoyed a sneak peek in the book. Thank you for voting.
Love you all.

Please help me come up with an appropriate book cover.
Thank you
Xoxo 😘