♥Cheating Again♥

Tasha

My relationship with Nic grew stronger over the past five weeks. I later learnt that he had booty calls Vannessa and Cynthia. I didn’t blame him though. He was the best husband I could ask for and the father of my children.

Henry jnr and Hannah were now staying with Nick and i. Anya was tired of taking care of them so Henry had no choice but to give the children to me.

Cleo, Isa and I could go on girls trip, triple date with our husbands and camping with our families which was fun. This was the life that ive always wanted. Having a great husband, amazing children and awesome family and friends.

It was Friday afternoon and I came early from work in order to help the children to pack up because they going over to their grandparents, Nic's mom and dad, for the whole week.

I left Nic at the office finishing off some paperwork. I packed up their bags and went over to their school to pick them up and then dropped them at their grandparents house.I went to the office with the car so that I can pick Nic up. I texted him that im in front of the building. My phone flashed showing that it had a message.

My amazing Hubby: be down in two

I didn’t save his number like that. I preferred Nic instead of that but he chose to save his number like that and I had no objection. He was truly an amazing husband so I left it like that.

I was in the drivers seat waiting for him. He knocked on the window.

I rolled it down.“move over.” He instructed. I jumped to the passanger seat. “I cant wait to reach home.” He smiled mischeviously as he pulled his seat belt.

“yeah me to.” I smiled back. This is what all married couples want to have some time alone in their house without children.We reached home and walked in.

in just seconds I was slummed against the locked door and his lips captured mine.“lets make babies.” He whispered after he broke the kiss. I nodded in return. “jump.” He instructed and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to our bedroom. I wanted a baby too because this one will be proof of our love. Its not that I didn’t love Natalie and Neil. I loved them so much because they were the ones who brought us together and of course Nic’s love, his words not mine. If they didn’t I don’t know where I will be now.

After couple of rounds, we ordered pizza and watched our favourite movies which was fun. We talked and finally sleep caught up with us. I felt Nic covering us with a blanket. I smiled as he murmured a good night beautiful.

Saturday morning we had nothing much to do other than lazy around on the couch watching our favourite shows, cartoons, action, romantic movies.

I was wearing a blue jean bumshort with a white big tshirt and Nic was only in his short. He didn’t wear any shirt because he wanted to show off his packs-again his words not mine.

We were cuddling on the couch when Anya budged in without knocking.She looked like she didn’t have enough sleep for weeks with dark circles around her eyes and she looked like she have been crying. I stood up while Nic pulled his tshirt on.

“Anya are you okay?” I asked worried as I ushered her to seat on the couch. Nic sat on my other side.

“im not okay Tasha, im not okay.” She responded with a horse voice already breaking into tears. Nic brought her a glass of water. I took it and gave it to her. She gulped it down and began crying. I gave her time to calm down as I rubbed her back. I didn’t have anything against her, it was not her fault. It was Henry’s fault that our marriage broke. Nic excused himself and went to our bedroom.

“what happened?” I asked after I noticed that she has calm down a little

“Henry is cheating on me. I walked in on him fucking some girl I  don’t know. There was no guilt on his face when I confronted him. Now I understand how you felt when you walked in on us. Im very sorry Tasha. I really am.” She sobbed.

“im very sorry Anya. You shouldn’t apologise it wasn’t your fault at all.”

“no it was. I was the one who seduced him.” She said turning to me. “im so so sorry, please forgive.”

“its okay Anya. There is really no need for that. Ive already forgotten about that and ive moved on too.” I replied.

“I never knew he would do that.” She cried again.

“you shouldn’t cry like this Anya. Enough crying.” I wiped her tears away. “look I don’t have any advice for you because its Henry’s nature you cant change him. So you should be strong for your child and don’t let this take a toll on you. Go home to Henry and sort this out remember you’ve a child to take care of.” I tried my best  to soothe her and she seemed like she have understood.

“ive to go.” She said standing up. “thank you.” She hugged me and I returned it.

I walked her out to her car. Before she entered she apologised again and waved it off with my hand.

“can you drive?” I asked her worried about her condition.

“yes, I can.” She replied with a sniffle. She jumped into the car are pulled out of my drive way. I waved goodbye.I went back into the house and closed the door. Before  I could turn a pair of hands snaked around my waist. I was startled.“Nic you scared me there. ”

“sorry babe.” He apologised. “what was that all about?” he asked referring to Anya.

“oh that, Henry is cheating on her.”

“that man, seriously. Doesn’t he get tired of sleeping around?”

“I guess he’s not going to change.”

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••