♥Booty Calls♥

Nic

I had a meeting with the Santos since I was now the one handling it while Tash took care of the kids. We exchanged sometimes so that I get to know my kids as well. I knew she didn’t want to repeat what happened with Henry. And the other reason why I accepted this meeting was because I wanted to call my booty call Vanessa. It has been long since I got laid and there was no way I could keep on waiting for Tash who still loves Henry. i always slept with Vanessa behind Tash’s back.

The meeting ended early and I went to meet Vanessa at a hotel. She was good fuck that’s why I had her as my booty call but she never quenched my thirst and I was beginning to get sexually frustrated.

After doing the nasty with her we went to the lounge in our suite and enjoyed dinner in silence but Vanessa broke it.

“Your wife still starving you?” she asked while chewing on her fresh chip.

“Yeah I guess she isn’t ready yet.” I replied and sipped my wine.

Vanessa was not only my booty call but she was also the person I could share everything with without fear of being judged.

“are you even trying to get her?” she asked but before I could reply she continued, “ you know what, you and her make a perfect couple. And I don’t want to come between the two of you.”

“Yeah I’ve tried and I’m out of options Vanessa. I can’t wait anymore and I’m thinking of divorcing her.” I said sadly.

“What? Are you fucking crazy?” she shrieked. “If you lose her now you will never get her again. Instead of having that thought you should be thinking of ways to lure her to you. Are you really going to make Henry win again even though he has married someone and is unaware that his ex-wife still has feelings for him?” She snapped.

“It’s funny that you Vanessa, the girl who always wanted to become my wife is defending Tash.” I chuckled.

“Nick Hunt,” she said in a serious tone ending my chuckle. “Tasha is the best wife you can ever have in this world. You are supposed to be fighting with the feelings she has for henry and direct them towards you, you know.”

“Okay, okay. You’ve told me that a million times.” I said trying to change the subject.

“One more thing, I’m getting married soon so I won’t be your booty call anymore.” She said throwing in a chip.

“I thought you were never a serious relationship kind of girl what happened.”

“People change their perspectives you know that’s why I’m telling you to make things right with Tasha. And don’t even think of calling that good for nothing woman. What was her name again? The name of the slut you always hook up with when I’m not around. Yeah, Cynthia.”

“Oh yeah. I never knew you of all people could change. But I’m really happy for you. Cynthia is not a slut you know that.” I said. Cynthia was my other sub-booty call especially when Vanessa was out of town.

“well she act like one. Who sleeps around just for fun nowadays?”

“I’m pretty sure both of you are the same because you just slept with me for fun not ten minutes ago.” Vanessa never liked Cynthia at all.

“Oh shut up I can never be placed in the same category with her. Shes so foolish and dumb too. I don’t know what you saw in her. I did better share you with Tasha than that good for nothing slut.” She checked her wrist watch, “hey I’m late. I’ve dinner with my fiancé.” She stood up and we cheek kissed.

“Go home and get things straight with your wife and please get rid of that Cynthia. You’ve children now, we don’t want them to copy a bad habit, do we?”

“You’re right though.” I pondered on the thought.

“If she doesn’t love you back, fuck the henry out of her.” She whispered in my ear, “Bye babe.” and left after kissing my check again.

I finished with my dinner and decided to go back home in LA since I had no company. Cynthia was out of the country so I was left with no other choice but to head home.

I reached home late and im sure the kids and Natasha were already asleep judging by the switched off lights. I walked silently to my children room, kissed their foreheads and headed to the bedroom I shared with Tash. I opened the door only to see what I wasn’t expecting at all.

Wow! I breathed.

She aint going to make this easy for me, is she?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••