♥Pregnant!♥

Tasha

I walked into my office and sat down doing some paperwork on my desk until a phone call interrupted. Instead it was a video call from Hannah Henry's sister. She left for her job in Africa. We talked but she was unreachable for some time. I picked the call after transferring the call to my laptop

"Hell... " she cut me off.

"Just because my foolish brother divorced you doesn't mean our friendship is over." She said sternly.

"Why would you say that? Our friendship remains untempered with."

"Good." She smiled. "How are you doing?"
She asked sadly.

"I'm okay. Thanks what about you."

"I'm not okay and this caused me to come back home. How dare my pathetic, selfish, foolish brother of mine dump you for a clown useless woman." She spat.

"You came back but you didn't tell me." I feigned hurt ignoring what she said.

"I wanted to surprise you and also to kill my own brother."

"You don't have to kill him."

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for the rubbish person." She raised her brow scrutinising me with her look forcing me to look anywhere but at her. "You still do." She concluded.

"Yes I can't seem to get him off my mind."

"I know how to deal with situations like this." She smiled mischievously. "Oh before I forget, i have important news to tell you, ta-da!" She squealed as she showed the ring on her finger.

"Wow, its beautiful. Who popped the question?"

"A south African business man called Jabulani Nkomo. We're getting married in a month. And that's another reason I came back. I expect you to be at my wedding without fail. My parents have already agreed." She was so happy.

"Wow, congrats. I'm so happy for you but as for your wedding I can't come I have important work to do." I said.

"Thanks. I know you, Tasha. There's no work you're going to do. You're trying to avoid them, right?"

"Okay you got me there. I can't stand seeing them together so this wedding will pass for me."

"Oh no. You're definitely going to come to my wedding whether you like it or by force." She meant it. Hannah doesn't like to take no for an answer. I don't know how her future husband is going to cope with her. "Where is Nic Hunt? My brother never liked him at all." She laughed as if remembering something.

"In his office, why?"

"You're going to bring him as your date to my wedding and show my brother that he made a very huge mistake." She evil smiled. "He is the one who's supposed to feel the pain of losing you not you and I'm going to make sure of that."

Just as I was about to reply her, Nic walked in to take me to a staff meeting. He always did that.

"Who is interrupting my call!" Hannah said angrily.

"Its Nic." I told her.

"Oh Nic." She let out a flirtious smile while her eyes were dreamy as if she wasn't angry a second ago. Bipolar much. "Let me speak with him." I turned the laptop to Nic. "Hey Nic." She said with a sweet voice causing me to roll my eyes.

"Hey there Hannah. How are you?" Nic said playing along.

"I'm okay, Nic. I've an important work for you."