♥the wedding♥

Cleopatra

My wedding day has finally arrived. I was very excited and everything was perfect just like i imagined it. My hair, makeup, dress and shoes, i loved it all.

I was standing in front of the mirror smiling when Tasha walked in wearing a lilac dress which showed off her perfect hips and curves. I had to agree, my best friend was hot. My relationship with Pete almost ended because Pete always commented on how beautiful she is. I got annoyed and we started fighting about the issue but he later told me that it was just lust and that he really loved me. Besides Tasha is a faithful happily married woman. If she was not, all marriages could have broken because of her.

"You look amazing, Cleo." she said and i twirled around to show her the back and she gasped. "Wow, Pete is going to drop dead today."

"Thank you. I really wished you were my maid of honor." i pulled a sad face.

"Oh come on Cleo, Prim is the best. I wouldn't have accomplished what she had. Besides that everything happen for a reason right?" she said.

"Yeah i know. But at least you should have been part of my team not that maid."

"I suck at dancing Cleo. And you of all people know that. Remember when you booked me to dance in a club. Everyone began to throw things at me." we both laughed remembering the moment.

"Yeah i remember. That was hilarious." i said between laughs.

"Yeah it was." she laughed. "I'm so happy for you and Pete. You finally made it to the finishing line." she said after she stopped laughing. Tears were already glistening in her eyes. She can be a bit emotional sometimes.

"I told you that you're going to cry on my wedding." i laughed.

"I'm not crying. These are tears of joy. I'm really happy." she said wiping her eyes trying not to smudge her make up.

"Are you my mom? Please spare those tears for my mom. I cant have two women crying at my wedding. At least i can handle one but not you." i scolded.

"Sorry." she wiped another tear which escaped.

"Aaw come here." i extended my arms for a hug. She was walking on egg shells on the hug but i pulled her into a tight hug. Tears also threatened to spill out of my eyes. Did i forget to mention that I'm little bit emotional   too. I also cried on her wedding day. Maybe she's returning the favour. "Alright that's enough. Look you're making me cry too."

"Sorry." she wiped her tears off just when my mom walked in with tears already streaming down.

"Here comes another cry baby." i whispered to Tasha and she laughed.

"You're so screwed." she whispered back as she turned to smile at my parents already walking towards us. I squinted my eyes at her. What did she mean by that?

"Oh my baby is getting married." she sniffed. "Let me look at you." she pushed Tasha away and began to watch us in front of the mirror. "You look so beautiful. I'm so proud of you, baby." she kissed my cheek a million times while my dad was smiling and Tasha was busy giggling. I gave her a 'i will revenge you for this' look and she had the audacity of pulling out her tongue on me. Why didn't she warn me on this? I would have banned her from coming to see me before the wedding. Yes, i know she's my mom but she can be a little too much sometimes.

I heard that my mother pulled this act on her wedding day but i thought people were joking. Now I've seen it my self.

"Let me see what you're wearing inside." she said. Tasha's giggling turned into laughter but she immediately covered her mouth when my mother gave her a death glare.