♥Epilogue♥

Tasha

I guess a leopard doesn’t change it spots after all. Henry was all over media with a picture of him with a married woman. They were caught by the woman’s husband who took pictures and sent them to the media.  His company broke down due to this scandal which forced his father to take it back from him. He changed the name of the company since most people didn’t want to associate with the McCowwell Constructions because they feared for thei wives. Henry because of shame he decided to go to Africa permanently. His father crowned Henry jnr as the heir of the former McCowell Constructions which is now The Den Construction

Anya divorced him after the scandal in which she won the custody of the children. She have become one of my best friends and she is now looking forward to her wedding with her new found boyfriend Richard. Im really happy for her that she have moved on with her life. She also figured that she was pregnant with Henry’s child and her boyfriend didn’t care. He accepted her with her children. He even turned their surname to his. Anya asked me to be her maid of honor while cleo and Isa were bridesmaid. Her wedding is in a few weeks.

As for me, im happily married to Nic and our marriage have grown even stronger. We were blessed with two identical twin boys, Ethan Samuel and Ethal Seth Hunt. They were name by Henry jnr, Hannah, Natalie and Neil. Looks like Nick wasn’t kidding about having more children. He was counting down, can you believe it. I decided to hand over the whole company to Nic and become a housewife. Nic was against the idea but he accepted on the condition that I can join him in the office once a week.This was my dream come true.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bonjour People

We have come to an end of My Husband a Manwhore, Phew!. Thank you for your votes and comments I really appreciate it. and to those who were reading my book thank you so much.

My third and probably last,  CHOSEN, coming soon!

Luv you’al   xoxo

LandeTate