♥Perfect Couple♥

Sorry about mistakes

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Henry

Where the hell could she be? I thought as I got dressed into my meroon slim fit suit and black shoes. I stood in front of the mirror checking my self out. I decided not to wear a tie so I wore a black T-shirt.

Anya walked in and she drooled over me. "Wow, you look nice."

"Thanks." I said as I gave her a peck on the lips. "Good morning."

"Morning. I made breakfast." She chirped as we walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Where do you think she could be?" I asked her while munching on some toast bread.

"Don't know. Don't care." She replied nonchalantly.

"Oh come on. We need her remember. She's the mother of my kids. What will I tell them?" I asked thinking that she might have committed suicide.

"I can be the mother of your kids." She replied.

"You're but not their biological mother. Kids always need their biological mother you know."

"Sometimes I wonder if you love me or not."

"I love you Anya so much. Don't be like this."

"Prove it."

"I'm planning to take your parent's company back and I've told you I love you countless time. I've even chose you over Natasha. What more could you want?"

"I'm sorry okay." She kissed me all over my face dismissively. I knew she just wanted to get this over with. She always avoids confrontations.

"Okay. If it wasn't for your kisses I would not forgive you." I said smiling. Yeah, I decided to play along. "I must leave."

"What if she doesn't show up?" Anya asked as she helped me with my blazer.

"Then I will get interviewed myself."

"Do you think they will buy it."

"I don't know but they already know she's missing and my men are searching for so I think I will be enough for them to give us our perfect couple award."

"Why don't you just take the money from your company instead of going there."

"No i can't and I've already explained that." I glanced at my wrist watch and kissed her. "See you later and wish me luck."

"Good luck."

"Thanks." With that I left In my jeep heading towards the Perfect Couple Show building.

And here I am sitting in front of the camera with the host of the show discussing about my marriage.

"Henry, ive heard that your wife is declared a missing person. How did this happen?" this was the first question Josy fired at me.

"I don't really know what happened this time. She often goes missing when there is something wrong." I replied easily without stuttering because I knew what exactly made her disappear.

"who said im missing? Im right here." Nashie's voice interrupted the show making everyon turn towards her. I was surprised to see her.

Tasha

I walked in towards where Henry and Josephine were and settled near Henry who looked really surprised to see me. Josephine was shocked she wasn't prepare for this but she decided to play along since this show was live on television.