♥New found Feelings♥

Tasha

Three years passed and so much have happened during the three years.

Cleo and I were best friends again. Our relationship was stronger than before since we learned from our previous mistake. Cleo was pregnant again with her second child and she has been taking advantage of me since I was not available during her first pregnancy. She always asked me to cook for her, her favourite food lately Mac and cheese, even late at night. She didn't allow anyone to cook for her except for me. It felt like she was doing this on purpose or it's just that her pregnancy favoured me a lot.

As for Henry and Anya, they have been trying so hard to be the best couple to the extent that Henry made Anya his partner at his company. It seemed as if they were trying to compete with Nic and I so that they can gain the spotlight yet we were not doing much.

Nic and I were blessed with two twins a boy and a girl, Natalie and Neil. I guess we did it multiple times when we were drunk that night. I always blushed thinking about. We got married and our wedding was the perfect wedding of 2020. It had an Indian theme so that I can cover up my baby bump which was already showing. For these three years Nic have been nothing but a good father to his children and he was really nice during my pregnancy. Did I mention Nic had a heart problem which he required a transplant immediately. He almost lost his life which had me worried but thankfully we found a donor. I have also started to develop some feelings for him and Henry's image was slowly fading away.

I was busy going through our wedding album when my phone rang revealing Cleo."hey girlfriend miss me already?" I said upon picking.

"Yes I want mac and cheese."she replied in a baby voice making me laugh.

"you've got to be kidding." I said not believing her at all because she just left my house after consuming five bowls of Mac and cheese. Believe or not, she actually did. Being pregnant sometimes make you do impossible and unbelievable things.

"just kidding with you. Have you told him yet because seriously Tasha you need to get laid. Its been what? Five solid years without sex. Seriously girl how are you still breathing? Don't tell me youre living with the help of that vibrator." She warned.

"oh come. Cleo. Five years? Really? Is the baby causing you exaggerate things?" I said but I knew that she was right. I had to put my ego aside and express my feelings towards Nic. Yeah, cleo and I tell each other everything although we have some limitations.

"is he home yet?" she asked totally ignoring what I said.

"No why." I asked her."I wanted to tell him on your behalf because it doesn't look like youre going to tell him anytime soon." She paused releasing a moan. I had to remove my phone from my ear. No way. I thought shaking my head and returning my phone to my ear only to hear Cleo say; "hey, babe. Im on a call. Go easy on me we don't want to get her suspicious." She came back to me " hey Tasha are you still there."

"yeah." I said with a obvious tone trying to hint that I heard everything.

"sorry bout that." She moaned again.

"I cant believe you called me while you two are at it. Are you not ashamed?" I said disgusted.

"oh please spare that statement for my mother. You should be aware of how much this is soooooo amaizing. You are really missing out you bettttttttter confess your new found feeling to Nic."

"im cutting the line." I said almost pressing the end call button.

"wait, wait." She exclaimed. "Im the one who called so im supposed to end it." She continued. "that vibrator will never be enough Tasha. Just swallow you pride, okay?"

"whatever, please don't ever call me when you two are having sex and youre pregnant for Christ's sake."

"oh come on live a little its not like you haven't had sex yet." I just cut the line after hearing her moan Pete name's out again. I shook my head and closed the album.

I went to Nic and I bedroom room and took out some laundry in order to distract myself. this had now become my way of living. Cleo was right the vibrator could not end my thirst anymore so I resorted to keeping myself busy. Nic spend most of his time at the office and as for me I would go occasionally because I didn't want to repeat the situation where I could miss my children's events. I have to learn from my mistakes.

Henry Jnr and Hannah visited occasionally to my house and even spent weekend with Nic and I as well as their siblings Natalie and Neil.

Nic said he will not come today because he was attending a meeting out of LA so I waited until Natalie and Neil were dropped by their school bus. I prepared dinner and helped the kids freshen up.

After dinner I tucked the children in telling them a story. They shared the room for now but Nic and I decided to prepare another room for Natalie so that they learn to sleep in different room.

Once they were I asleep I left to take a shower in our walk-in bathroom. I took a long shower and decided to wear a night dress for today since Nic was not coming home. I refrained from wearing night dresses or sexy outfits since I got married to Nic.I wore a satin very short dress with slits on both side and it barely covered my butt. At least I had to enjoy the moments of wearing comfortable clothing while I sleep. I smiled as sleep caught up with me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••