♥Temptress♥

Henry

Being a player, doesn't mean I don't love my wife. I love her so much to the extent that I cannot live without her she's my everything.

I have disappointed her a million times but she still forgave me because of her kind heart and she does love me  but I don't usually like to take advantage of that. 

I'm still sleeping around with different women but this time I'm playing my cards right so that I don't get caught because I'm sure that any disappointment might result in a divorce and I don't want that.

Sleeping around doesn't mean that Tasha doesn't satisfy me, she does. She even goes beyond satisfaction. She's an amazing woman and no one competes with her because she always wins.

I'm a sex addict and I have even tried therapy session but they made it worse so I gave up.

I'm very picky when it comes to women, I choose the perfect ones. However my fit body act as magnet because some of them throw themselves at me. And who doesn't want something coming in a silver platter?
Right, No one.

When Nashie said that she had found a maid I thought she found any elderly woman. I didn't expect her to bring in a temptation.

Big booty, big boobs,  plump lips.... Let me end there. Little Henry was standing at attention and ready to jump on her. I could feel it. And the voice, Oh My God, it made me imagine how it will sound when I'm fucking her.

Henry, snap out of it! A voice at the back of my head shouted

"Welcome to our house, Anya." I said trying to cover up my husky voice.

"Thank you, Mr McCowell." She smiled.

"Henry." I told her.

"Thank you, Henry." She smiled again.

Breakfast was silent because everyone was busy with their food until my son said, "Dad let's go I don't want to be late again today."

"Okay." I munched quickly on my breakfast. Once done I wore my shoes and unrolled my shirt so that I can be able to wear my blazer.

Henry and Hannah were already on the door when I stood up. Hannah saw it as a perfect time to drop her lunchbox which made Anya rush there to clean up the mess. Her booty was hanging in the air while wiping the mess. Damn is she trying to kill a nigga? Does she even have her undies on? I thought. All I could see was a doggystyle position. I had to look away it was making matter worse.

Nashie replaced Hannah's lunch in seconds and gave her. The kids gave her a goodbye kiss on the cheek and hurried to the car. I kissed Tasha goodbye and left.

I was sitting in my office when one of my secretaries, Cecilia walked.

"Hey,  Cecilia. What can do for you?" I asked while replying some emails from my special clients.

"I wanted to check if you needed anything." Her voice was in seductive mode and I knew what she wanted so I decided to play dumb. "I mean anything." She emphasized anything, I just chuckled inside. Women are something else.

"No I don't need anything." I replied. I refused 'anything' just to see her reaction.
She took a short moment silent probably thinking of her next move.

She locked my office door and started to move towards me, swaying her hips in a seductive way. She walked around the table and sat on my lap her hand snaking around my neck and the other one going for my crotch.

"I know you need to get laid." She whispere d in my ear. She was right I came to the office already turned on by that temptress. Game on.

I took control and headed toward my office bedroom and fucked her but the only face that appeared was that of my housemaid. It was frustrating. So this simply means that I wanted her but how will I do it. We lived under the same roof.