♥Custody?♥

Tasha
I received a call from the court about custody of my children with Henry. And I was on my way to the court accompanied by my army alongside Nic. He insisted on coming despite my refusal. What the hell is wrong with him? I don't know.

I jumped out of the car and the army already decided to act as a barricade. When we reached the court entrance which was filled with journalist from all stations, I guess, i groaned making Nic chuckle.

I stopped and they rushed over bombarding me with different questions. I rolled my eyes looking at my nails which were perfectly polished with black colour. Totally bored.

"If you guys keep on speaking at the same time, who am I going to answer? I'm not a fucking combuter. " i finally spoke and silence prevailed. They decided amongst themselves to ask one at a time.

"Today its your children custody day.." Before the journalist could finish I cut him off.

"I know that." I fired at him. I was feeling bored. "And that's not a question."

"So Mrs McCowell, do you still love your husband?" Another journalist took this opportunity.

"If you were Mrs McCowell would you still love him?" I asked her.

"Definitely not." She answered.

"Then you're answered." I paused and another male journalist was about to ask another question but I stopped him. "It seems you guys have no good questions for me. You only have do you love Mr McCowell now? Do you think you will win your children custody? Bla bla bla. Same old boring questions. Please work on that. I gotta go, thanks" I grinned and it ended immediately as it appeared. I started walking towards the entrance with the media trailing behind saying we not done yet. Whatever, I didn't  have time for them.

I spotted Henry being interviewed by a group of other journalist and he speaking so fluently in front of the camera. I scoffed. And i also spotted the little fly hanging on his arm.

The court proceeded and it didn't take much time for the judge to close the case. Henry won the case. I could have won if it was only a lawyer battle because Nic hired a very good lawyer from German, Mr Russev. He was really good. They ruined everything by deciding to ask the kids who they wanted to stay with and they said their father so who can go against children's wish.

Once we were out of the court room, Henry and his mistress walked towards me. I knew they wanted to rub it on my face but I decided not to give them satisfaction.

"I told you I would win and I'm just glad we are finally over." Henry said smiling and his queen smiles back in victory.

"Oh Mr McCowell and soon to be Mrs McCowell. I didn't see you there." I fake smiled. "Congratulations you won the case. I'm really happy for you two." I made sure that my sarcasm was clearly heard. They were dumbstruck. Nic was busy chuckling I had to nudge him.

My kids ran to me and I hugged them.

"You will come see us, right mom?" Henry jnr said.

"Yes I will visit." I replied smiling at them. I was  really happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I had to see my kids. I didn't see them for the past four day. And Sad because I will only see them occasionally.

"Promise you will never miss our birthday." Hannah said.

"I promise." And we did a pink swear. I hugged them and they went over to their father and new mother.

"Please come and pick up your things. They are crowding my house." Anya said with a smirk plastered on her face emphasizing my. She thought it was going to hurt me and that I will run to my mommy crying. Poor thing. She doesn't know the real Natasha.