♥the dream♥

Tasha

I had this feeling that something is wrong somewhere but I couldn't place a finger on it. Why were they behaving like that? Why so much hatred over a person they have never met? Is it because Henry has started again? No, no. He assured me that he was done with that. I thought. But Henry is behaving strangely. I thought about him cheating and I shook my head, no. It can't be.

I continued showering trying to fight off the  negative thoughts. Once done I left the bathroom only to find Henry missing. I tilted my head to the side. Where did he go?  Before I could reply myself the door swung open revealing Henry. I squinted my eyes. Where is coming from?  Could it be from Anya's room?

He turned to face me and his face turned pale for a second.

"You scared me there." He said recovering quickly. Something is definitely wrong, but what? I remained quite examining him. I slightly nodded and shook my head to remove the thoughts that were presenting themselves in my mind. I lotioned myself and dressed into my night dress. I slipped into the covers. Henry was still in the bathroom. I took this opportunity to have a silent prayer.

Henry walked in twenty minutes later and we engaged into a staring contest. I was trying to figure out what happening to him but couldn't.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is everything okay?" He spoke.

"Why were your friends behaving like that with Anya? Have they met her before?" I asked.

"I don't know either. You know how those guys are. They are always against something new to them." He replied but somehow I didn't get convinced by his answer so I just let it go by nodding slightly.

"Okay. Good night Hen." I said as I positioned myself in a comfortable position.

"Hey, what about my good night kiss?" Henry said as he jumped into the covers and drew me close to him. We kissed passionately and then we broke up. "Good night babe. "

"Good night Hen. I love you." I said.

"Me too." He replied. Even that felt different.

Sleep caught up with me quickly and I found myself in a dream.

I came back early from work than usual and found Henry's car parked. I was happy. At least we could do something together without anyone's disturbance. I smiled at the thought as I walked into the house. My eyes were searching for him but he was nowhere to be seen. The house was quite, too quite for my liking. So I went up to our room. I'm sure he was there. I hummed all the way. Opening the door to my bedroom, my heart stopped...

I stood shocked at my bedroom door looking at the scene ahead of me. My husband's shaft was buried deep into my maid's pussy.

"Oh. My. God!" I screamed holding my forehead as I started to pace back and forth. My scream grabbed their attention and they started to scramble for their clothes which were scattered on the floor. "Oh. My. God." I whispered as the tears started to flow.

"Babe, I can explain." Henry said with a guilt voice. I looked at him and he was now half naked. He held my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I hissed. I looked back and forth my maid and husband. "I trusted you both and this is how you repay me. What have I done to deserve this, huh?"

"Babe, Listen..." I cut Henry off.

"I have listened and forgiven you a million times. So don't you dare tell me to listen, Hen!" I paused to control my breathing. I bit them when I spoke before they do. "God, I'm such a fool."

"Tasha, I am sorry. Please forgive me." My maid begged.

"Shut the fuck up, Anya! I have picked you before you were thrown into the street by your boss, clothed you, fed you and pay you money that no maid can ever dream of it and you come here and fuck my husband behind my back. Here you're, saying you are sorry." I scoffed. "Sorry is not enough, Anya so shut it!" My husband tried to say something, "Don't even think about it, Hen! Zip it!" I shouted. Tears began to flow silently. "I loved you so much that I gave a blind eye to your bullshit. I gave you many chances to change but no, you decided to play me for a fool. Tell me, Hen, what have I done to deserve this? Is it wrong to love you, huh?" I struggled to breathe.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, it will never happen again." Henry apologized grabbing my right hand while kneeling on his knees.

I let out an angry chuckle, "You're always sorry Henry and I have always forgiven you and it will always happen again."

"This time I will change I promise, babe. Please." He begged while rubbing the back of my hand.

I stared at him in silence for a moment, tears still pouring out of me. God I loved him.

"I want a divorce."

And I woke up. What the hell? I was sweating and had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Henry said wiping his eyes. "Nashie you're sweating and crying. What's wrong?"

"It was just a terrible dream it just felt real. Don't worry." I said wiping away the sweat and tears with my bedside towel.

"Wanna share?" He asked.

"The dream is silly actually. I just caught you and Anya in bed together." I said as laughter escaped a little. Why would I dream of such a thing? Oh, so its true that you dream about your last thought. "Its funny,  right?"

"Yeah sure." Henry said but he was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking now?" I asked worried.

"Nothing." He snapped. "Let's go back to sleep."

"Yes sure." I said as he helped me pull the covers over my body. He wrapped his arms around me and we slept.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••