♥Friendship Break♥

Sorry about mistakes.

Tasha

I had a pang of jealousy as I watched my husband dance with Anya. It felt like they have a connection and it was growing stronger while mine with him was slowly fading away. It was supposed to be me instead of her. Thanks to my terrible dancing. This forced me to accept Rodriguez's offer of helping me improve my dance moves to better ones. I took out my phone and texted him accepting his offer and telling him to email the time and venue. I looked at Anya and Henry for the last time and took off to the balcony. I couldn't take it at all. I was on the verge of crying but my mind and heart gave me the strength of fighting off my tears.

"Enjoying the view?" A gentleman I do not know appeared next to me.

"Yes." I said looking at the view in front of me which I was noticing the moment he mentioned it.

He hummed and said, "I'm Jayden Christen." He extended his hand to me and I  took it about to introduce my name but he beat me to it. "I know who you are. Natasha Benson, the daughter of the former President of Benson Transportation Company."

"Yeah but I'm sorry I don't recognize you from anywhere." I said trying to figure out who was this man standing in front of me.

"Its okay. You're all over media and anyone can recognize you from TVs."

"Right." I nodded. There was silent as we admired the view but he broke it.

"So I opened my own law firm and I wanted you to be one of my first clients. If you are not sure about our services, I can book you a seat in the court room so that you can see for yourself how best we can be for your fathers company."

"Congrats Jay. Okay I will come if I have seen my schedule. So how can I contact you?" I asked.

"Here is our card." He pulled a grey decorated card which showed his address and contact details of his law firm.

"Okay. I will call if I have a free space so that I can be the judge of your services." I said sternly already in a business mood.

"Thank so much Natasha." He smiled widely but his smile was short lived when Henry walked towards us. He came to my side and held me protectively.

"Henry McCowell. Her husband." Henry said sternly before Jay could say something. Jay extended his hand to introduce himself.

"I'm Jayden Christen." He said while his hand hang in the air. Henry ignored his hand and Jayden took his hand away. He stood there awkwardly.

"Babe, can we go for a dance." Henry said as he looked down.

"Sure." I turned to Jay who was still quiet. "Its nice to meet you again, Jay." I extended my hand to him and he shook. Henry broke my hand with Jay immediately this forced me to look at him. He pulled me inside the ball room.

"What was that back there?" I asked as we walked towards the ball room.

"What?" He acted dumb.

"Don't act dumb. You know exactly what I mean." I poked him on the side.

"Okay. Fine. I will tell you." He paused. "I hate seeing you with other man." He stopped me in the hall way.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" I teased laughing.

"Yes. I am jealous." He admitted.

"Aaaw, that's so sweet of you." I cooed. He nudged me on the side to stop me. "But do you know what?"

"What?"

"I also got jealous when I saw you dancing with Anya."

"Really?"