♥terrible dancer♥

Tasha

I have been trying to convince Henry for the past nine days to join Cleo's bride and groom team with great difficulty. Henry hate being on the team ever since I got married to him and I don't know why.

Cleo's wedding was only left with five days so this was my last chance or it will be too late to join them.

"Henry, please just this once." I begged him

"You of all people know that I hate those thing then why are you even bothering?" He asked.

"Because Cleo is my best friend and I want to be part of her wedding."

"Why can't you just be part of her wedding without being involved in the bridal and groom team."

"I want to be part of that team. Please Hen, if you want anything I will give you to make you come with me, please.

"Anything? " his face lite up giving a mischievous smirk. What have I gotten myself into? But I need him. He walked towards me and stopped only a few inches away.

"Yes anything." I said. I was desperate you know.

"Okay then I will come with you." I screamed hugging him.

"Thank you." I said still hugging and he pulled me out for a kiss.

"You're welcome." He said after the kiss.

"And now we are late for the dance session." I said glaring at my watch.

"Ugh!" He groaned.

"You agreed." I pouted.

"I'm agreeing because you said you can do anything for me. Besides that I know that my wife is a bad dancer so I will save you. " he said pulling for another kiss.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at Impact dance studio.

"You came." Cleo squealed as she gave me a crushing hug.

"Yes I did." I replied after she pulled out of the hug.

She greeted Henry and shoved him towards other guys standing across the room. Henry shook his head as he approached the guys.

"What was the price?" Cleo asked.

"What price?" I questioned back.

"Don't you dare act dumb with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about. " she glared at me waiting for me to tell her. "As far as I know Henry, him agreeing to anything comes with a price so tell me maybe that can help me spice up our bedroom affairs with him." She motioned with her head towards her future husband.

"I only said I would do anything for him."

"Oh shit! Do you know how dangerous that is?"

"Yes I'm aware. So can we just get this over with."

"Aaaw look at you terrified." She cooed laughing. "You're so screwed."

"Please Cleo let's do this." I was trying to find a way to escape this teasing session with Cleo. She's good at it. I was blushing hard.

"Aaw." She gave a dreamy look.

"Cleo stop." She laughed hard as we head towards the men so that we could start.

I was a very terrible dancer didn't even know how to slow dance despite being taught a multiple times.

"Why do you want to come here?" Henry said as he taught me the steps which I was failing miserably for a millionth time. He was angry I could feel it in his voice.