♥Doubts♥

Nic

She twisted in her sleep and propped her leg up to the side revealing everything. I had to bite a groan.

I guess she will not make it easy for me.

I had an internal battle the other part of the brain was telling me to fuck the hell out of her and the other was completely against the idea. Well little Nic had other plans since he was already standing at attention ready to attack. I could imagine that it was licking its lips. Ha! Funny.

I couldn't sleep with a boner. Calling Vanessa wasn't an option we ended our contract at the hotel and Cynthia was out of the country. However I was getting tired of being teased with this gorgeous angel laying on my bed. I had to.

After locking our bedroom door I walked silently towards her making sure I don't wake her up. She was tangled in the sheets with three quarters of her body outside. As advanced I had to bite my lip. She was so gorgeous. I trailed my hand on her leg to her butt and she just twisted again facing my direction but didn't wake up. And I couldn't take anymore so I squeezed her butt which made her wake up with yelp probably thinking I was a thief who broke into the house.

"Nic, I thought you wer.." I stopped her with my finger on her lips.

"I cant take this anymore." I whispered to her my lips inches from her. I smashed them on her. She was shocked at first but she kissed back. I smiled slightly on her lips. I was really happy because I thought she was going to push me away but she didn't. From there things got heated as I hovered on top off her clothes already peeled off.

To tell the truth those women I had sex with before were put to shame and I take my words back. She was more than I expected. We ended having sex in every corner of our room as if we couldn't get enough of each other.

The following morning I woke up to face the beautiful woman I never thought would me mine. Did I mention that she confessed her feelings for me last night. She actually made my day and I slapped myself for not noticing it. Her eyes flattered open and she whispered a 'morning' to me which I returned with kissing her. She sat up and get ready to jump off the bed.

"where are you going?" I asked holding her hand holding her from jumping out of the bed.

"Ive to take a shower, head downstairs and prepare the kids for school as well as breakfast." She said.

"youre not going to prepare the kids and breakfast, Tash. We have maids they will take care of it." I told her. "as for showering," I smiled mischievously as I pulled her to me, "we will shower together and we," I gestured between the two of us, "will spent the whole day in our bedroom. I've already instructed the maids not to disturb us even the kids."

"but....." I cut her off.

"no buts, my word is final."

"commanding much?" she said trailinng her fingers on my chest down to my tummy and I hummed in response. "okay fine. If that's what you want."

"Good." I smiled.

We both get out bed and we were about to head to the walk-in bathroom, I picked up her the bridal style. She squealed in return because she didn't expect me to pick her up. I headed to the bathroom, placed her down, filled the tub with hot water making sure its not too hot and soap. I picked up her up again and placed her gently in the tub. I joined her. We took a long time in the bathroom washing each others' bodies. Of course we had bathroom sex. We dried up and headed to the bedroom.

I stopped Tash from wearing anything under her towel. I walked over to her, "I'm not done with yet princess." Her eyes widened a little and then she blushed. "you look more beautiful when you blush." She smiled shyly in return and then we were at it again.