♥Seduction♥

Anya

Its been two months since I started working for the McCowell family and my moves on Henry were not working. He hasn't come close to me even for a second since I moved into this house. I had run out of ways to seduce him and I even went on the Internet to search other moves but I'm not sure anymore.

"Anya!" Tasha shouted from downstairs. I raced down. Didn't want to disappoint my boss before my plan of taking her husband from her. Tasha was too innocent and blind to everything that I was doing right under her nose.

"Yes. You called for me?" I asked.

"Yes. Can you do me a favour?" She said.

"What favour?" I asked curiously. Tasha was two years younger than me so she treated my like her older sister but didn't know that I was snake here to steal her husband.

"Henry is not going to make it for lunch so he asked for his food to be delivered at his office. Will you do that for me?"

This was an opportunity I had, the time alone with Henry, the time to steal his heart.
"Of course, you didn't have to ask Tasha. I will take the food to him." I smiled. Deep down I was shaking my head, this is the most foolish woman I ever seen.

"Thank you." She smiled back. "While you prepare, I will pack the food."

"Okay." I told her and headed back to my room while she went to the kitchen.

I took a quick shower, dried up and wore my favourite black under wear. I chose a short deep red dress, grabbed my black coat and three inch heels. After a final look on the mirror, satisfied, i raced downstairs making sure that my coat is covering what I'm wearing so that Tasha doesn't suspect anything.

"You look amazing." Tasha said once I walked in the kitchen.

"Thank you." I smiled looking down at myself.

"Here." Tasha gave me the packed lunch box after placing it in a bag. "You can take one of my cars."

"Okay. I will see you later." I said taking the bag and headed to Tasha's car keys board. I decided to take the jaguar. I actually wanted the Lamborghini but it belonged to Henry and he never allowed anyone to drive his cars except for his wife. Well, I was about to change that. I smiled as I walked towards the dark grey jaguar while twirling the keys on my fingers.

Within thirty minutes, I reached the McCowell building. I marched over to the reception.

"Hey, I want to see Mr McCowell. Is he in?" I said to the blondy sitting at the reception.

Before she could reply she gave a 'good' look, "Do you have an appointment?"

"Call and ask him." I said confidently making sure that she knows she doesn't stand a chance.

She picked her intercom, "Lisa, there is a lady here who wants to see Mr McCowell...." She mouthed name to me and I told her. "Anya Reynolds.... Yes... Okay." She was on hold and she gave me a glare again. "Yes, Okay."She turned to me and I smiled waiting for her to tell what to do, "Welcome to McCowell Constructions, if you go down that hall, use the elevator to the right and go on the first floor."

"Thank you." I smiled again and strode off confidently.

Once on the top floor, a young woman who seemed like an intern escorted me to Henry's office. I took breaths in and out. I knocked softly on the door.

"Come in." His voice was deep and i walked in closing the door behind me. "Oh Anya, thanks for bringing my lunch." He said as he looked up from his laptop.