♥Heart Collasp♥

Tasha

Since my divorce, my life have never been the same again. I couldn't stop thinking about him and sleep didn't come easily to me since my dreams were full of nightmares. On top of that my parent kept exacting pressure on me to marry Nic. And since the day I slept with him, it became even worse.

Day in day out, my marriage to Nic became the interesting topic. They even went to the extent of inviting Nic over trying to get us to discuss about the night I regretted the most. Thankfully, Nic and I discussed about the issue and agreed that it was a one night stand and both of us were under the influence of alcohol. I was sick and tired of parents behavior and it led to a heated argument with my father. This explains why I'm now staying in one of my houses. Its been two weeks since I moved out.

The Sun rays shone on my face immediately poking me out of my trance. I came to realization that I had a party to attend. It was my daughter Hannah's birthday. I looked at her already wrapped gift with a trending Elsa doll.

I was happy that I could attend my daughter's birthday party and at the same time I dreaded the idea of meeting the two people who betrayed me acting all love dovey. Rubbing it into my fresh wounds. I admit I still loved Henry and I never thought that the day of our divorce could ever come. I saw myself and him with grey hair tending to our grandkids but it was all squashed in one day.

Why am I so unlucky?

I went into the shower, freshened up and wore a flared dark green dress which ended just above my knees. I paid it with a black wedge sandals. I completed the look with light makeup making sure I concealed my blackened eyes. I went with a straight look after dying it completely black. I picked up Hannah's present and some paperwork that needed Anya's signature. I had retrieved their company from her uncle now it was time to change ownership of the company. With that, I was ready to go.

Here goes nothing..... I thought while I walked through the gates of the house which I once considered to be my paradise. All memories flashed back from the time I was a newly wedded bride to the time I gave birth to my two children.

The house was decorated in purple which was Hannah's favorite color. The guest were already chatting the party away. I scoffed when I saw the media. They did invite the media, what did I expect? They rushed over to me and started to fire questions at me: how do you feel seeing them together? Do you still love Henry? Henry and Anya are now engaged, are you aware?

"Guys, guys, listen. I'm here to attend my daughter's party. What's with the questions?" I asked and decided to walk pass them with the help of Hank and other five bodyguards.

I was hurt with their questions but I didn't show it. I came out of my thoughts when I heard Hannah's squeal coming towards me and Henry jnr too.

"Mommy!" She squealed with happiness.

"Mom!" Henry jnr said at the same time with Hannah.

"My babies." I said as I hugged them while kissing them all over their faces in which Henry jnr tries to escape mumbling a 'I'm not a baby anymore'. He hates it.

"So where's my present?" Hannah asked looking at me expectantly.

"Oh I was getting to that. Impatient, are we?" I smiled at her. I motioned Hank to hand over the present. "Happy Birthday Sweetheart." I said giving her the wrapped box.

"What's in there?" Hannah questioned again.

"Wanna open and see?" I replied with a question and she nodded in response. I held the box for her as she opened it.

"its Elsa!" She screamed at the sight of the doll and threw her hands around my neck hugging me, "thank you mommy. You're the best."

"You're welcome sweetheart." I hugged her back after kissing her forehead.