♥Immaturity♥

Tasha

The light shone through my eyes forcing them to open and face an unfamiliar ceiling above me. The cold air brushed my skin and realisation caught up with me that I was completely naked, in bed, with a man whom I could not figure out who he was since he was laying on his tummy facing the other side. I've to admit his tanned body was appetising to look at and it seemed familiar. I only got to know the man when he shifted to face me.

Nic! OMG!

Last night events came crushing down in my mind. Instead of screaming that I slept with my best friend, I laughed. I couldn't control myself.

"whats so funny?" his deep voice interrupted my laughter and I sat up. I drew the sheets to cover up my breast.
"I was just thinking how I'm a hypocrite." I replied between laughs. "considering the fact that I divorced my husband not long ago because he was cheating on me and now I'm here in bed with the man he suspected I'm cheating with. Don't you find it funny." I explained still laughing and this made Nic join my laughter.

"You are crazy."he laughed

While we were still laughing my eyes caught my undies on a lamp.

"hey how did that get there?" I asked pointing at the lamp.

"I don't know either but I guess we had a wild sex." Nic chuckled.

"can you please pass me that?" I asked him and he handed my undies over. I wore my Victoria secret panties under the sheets and reached for my bra which was slightly away from the bed at my side. "You've seen me in a bikini, right?" I questioned Nic who was still laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling. Its funny how he saw my body naked and I'm here covering it up.

"yeah, why?" he slightly frowned at me.

"then I guess this doesn't affect you." I jumped out of the bed leaving the sheets. I stood in front of him in my undies. I was trying hard to divert our conversation away from the fact that we had sex together. We were both under the influence of alcohol and it didn't mean anything.

"youre aware that this is totally different from a bikini, right?" he asked sitting up gesturing to the bra and panty I was wearing.

"oh come on Nic, a bikini evolved from this so there is no difference." I argued. "by the way, which house is this? I'm sure I've not been here."

"to me they are different." He paused before continuing to reply my question. "Im thinking of starting a family so I bought this house."

"Wow I'm so happy for you Nic. Cynthia has actually worked her charm on you. I cant believe you, a playboy, is actually going to get settled." I chirped . I was really happy for him. His parents were really worried.

"Thanks but Cynthia and I are no longer a thing. She dumped me." he said with nonchalance.

"what did you do? Did she catch you cheating?" I asked.

"No woman. Why are you defending her like that? What if she is responsible for our breakup? "

"Man are always behind every breakup."

"Well, not always. in Cynthia and I's case, she had her own reasons."

"okay so who's the lucky girl?" I was curious of the girl that have driven him to buy a family house.

"umm, i...well, she haven't shown up yet so whoever I find perfect to be with me. I will settle down." he stuttered making me tilt my head to the side observing but I chose to ignore it.

"okay, I'm proud of you. But can you save me from this awkwardness and show me where the bathroom is? And give me some clothes to change in and show me where your spare towel and tooth brush." He laughed at this and took his chino from the floor and wore it under the sheets.