♥Doubts♥

Henry

I have never doubted my marriage before yesterday. Timothy made me see what I was missing. I think he was right and probably that was reason why our marriage wasn't working. I have compromised a lot for Natasha.

"Damn it." I said as I glared at my office watch. It was almost time for that dance practice. Nashie and I agreed that we will meet at the venue.

It didn't take much time to reach Impact Studio. Time to get humiliated again. I thought as I walked in rolling my sleeves. Everyone was already there except for Nashie.

We waited for fifteen minutes and Nashie haven't showed up.

"Where is your wife, Hen?" Tim asked.

Before I could reply the exit door opened revealing Anya. I was surprised. What was she doing here?

"Hey, guys." She greeted.

"Anya, you're late." Cleo snapped. "Didn't Tasha warn you about being time conscious."

"Sorry Cleo. There was a lot of traffic. I'm sorry." She replied.

"Okay fine. We can start now Rodriguez." Cleo said. "Sorry before we start. Everyone meet Anya she's going to replace Tasha." Everyone greeted Anya and we positioned ourselves for the dance practice.

"how did this happen?" I whispered to Anya as we swayed to the music.

"I will tell you later. Let's just enjoy this moment." She smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back.

Soon the practice came to an end.

"That's it guys. You did great and even better than yesterday. And Anya, for a new start, I have to say you're a natural. Great job." Rodriguez said clapping his hands. "Will meet tomorrow, yeah?" We agreed as we picked up our staff and left.

"Thank you for coming guys." Pete said while we were in the parking lot.

"You're welcome." We all said.

"Will see you tomorrow." Cleo said as they climbed into their car. She closed her door after giving Anya a glare of mistrust.

As we drove home, Anya told me how she got to be my partner at Cleo and Pete's wedding. We both decided to go home straight after having dinner at a famous restaurant.

Nashie was sitting on the couch in our living room as she typed an email on her laptop.

"Hey, babe." I said giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey Hen and Anya. Welcome back." She said closing her laptop.

"Hi Tasha." Anya replied.

"I'm okay. I didn't prepare.  I assumed you ate out, right?" She asked. As far as I know women, no woman can be happy watching her husband roaming around with another. Nashie was not okay. I could tell by the look on her face.

"Yes we did." I replied.

"So I guessed right." She smiled. "I was waiting for you guys to arrive so since you have I'm going to sleep. Good night." She picked up her laptop and phone and left for the stairs. She stopped. "Anya, the bags on the couch are yours I went shopping for you. Try them on and if they don't fit tell me tomorrow, I will fix it."

"Okay Tasha. Thank you."

Nashie slightly nod and left.

"Good night Anya." I said kissing her and left after Nashie.

Nashie was still awake when I walked in.
"Why did you make Anya your replacement?" I asked faking anger.

"I had no choice Henry. I'm not good at dancing so this was the only option I had." She said looking up from her laptop.