♥trip♥

Hi guys, I'm so happy that you are reading my book. I cant believe it has reached 262 views already. Thank you so much.

Now here is another chapter for you. Enjoy!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Henry

A phone call interrupted my cuddle moment with Anya. Despite her telling me not to answer it, i answered and it was Nigel on the other end of the line.

"Hey man, have you totally forgot to invite us to your wife's birthday or you are going to be just the two of you romancing, huh?" he said on my pick.

"What the hell are you talki........" i didn't get to finish my sentence when it clicked that today it's Nashie's birthday. "Oops" i said out loud completely forgotten that I'm on a call.

"Don't tell me you forgot about your own wife's birthday." Nigel immediately picked up the oops i said.

"Nigel, i will talk to you later okay." i didn't get to hear his response because i immediately disconnected the line. I turned to Anya, "We got to go now." i said as i began to pick my clothes and throw them in the bag.

"What? No, no. We still have two more days." she said still on the bed.

"Anya please, today is Nashie's birthday. We should get back home now." i begged her

"That's not a good reason. She's a grown up woman she shouldn't be after birthdays like that. I'm  sure she will understand."

"Listen, Nashie and I are not just some ordinary people. Right now the media will be roaming around our house to see what we planned for her birthday. Unless you want to be labelled as the husband snatcher on all newspapers. You need to understand that I'm not just favouring Nashie but if you want we can stay here and face the consequences later." I told her while I stopped packing.

"Okay let's go." She said as she jumped out of bed went to her room opposite mine and began packing her own things. I finished packing first so I decided to go and wake up the kids.

"We still have two more days Dad and besides mom missed our events so we can miss hers." Henry said.

"You know what guys," I started as I sat on the bed with them. "Of course your mother was wrong but if we decide not to go now then we are even worse than her. I think by now she have learned her lesson, don't you think so?" I tried to convince them.

"Yes, we taught her a lesson." Hannah chirped but Henry was still pouting.

"See Hannah also agrees." I said to him.

"Okay." Henry finally said after a long silence.

"Good and now let's get to packing." I told them as Anya joined us. "I will go and sign some check out papers and bring the car around. Meet me outside, okay? "

"Okay."

I left the room and it didn't take me much time to finish checkout paperwork. Henry, Hannah and Anya were waiting for me at the entrance as I brought the car. They jumped in and we were off.

The whole journey was boring because everyone had long faces. I even tried to put some music but Henry turned it off since he was sitting on the passenger side. Hannah was already asleep.

We reached home at 4am and the lights were still on. Thankfully there were no media dudes loitering around our house.

"Leave everything in here we will put them out later." I said and went out of the car and carried the sleeping Hannah. We all went inside.