♥Missing♥

Henry

I woke up with a smile on my face as I remembered what transpired yesterday. We  were free to do whatever we wanted since Nashie was now aware of our affair.

Anya looked like a sleeping beauty and I was liking this cuddle moment. The door bell interrupted this moment making me groan. I jumped off the bed unwillingly but making sure I don't wake up and thankfully she just shifted in her sleep.

I threw my sweaty pants on and cursed all the way to the door. I was surprised that we have slept throughout the day. Well we deserved it after all the energy used. A smile once again crossed my face but immediately faded after whoever behind the door was impatient and decided to ring it again.

I opened it to reveal the least of people I was expecting, Nicolas Hunt. He barely comes over here after I warned him to stay the hell away from my wife. Yeah, I was a jealous husband back there.

"Hey, Mr McCowell." He greeted.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked immediately.

"Well, I've been trying to get hold of Mrs McCowell but she ain't reachable and I've urgent work to discuss with her. Is she around?" He said in a professional manner.

"She is not here. She left immediately after she came back. Have you checked the office?"

"I'm coming from the office she's not there." He said tilting his head obviously sensing that something is wrong because this man is a genius freak.

"Check her villa. I'm sure she's there." I said dismissively before this genius figure out what just happened. He should've been a detective and I'm sure crimes will be solved quickly.

"Okay." He said and when he's about to leave Anya arrived in Nashie's gown. I internally groaned because I didn't want to make anyone suspicious but it looks like it was too late.

"Honey, who is it?" Anya cooed sweetly making it worse and causing Nicholas to cock his brow.

"Its Nashie's business partner. He's about to leave."

"Oh hie Nic." Anya said. I could sense that she was all excited that our story is out but this wasn't the time. We still had the couples interview ahead of us which could boost my company reputation so I wasn't ready to get my secret affair out yet.

Nic only nodded his head in response and I know the engine in his head had already replied all the answers as to why Nashie left.

"I will be going." He said and left after giving us a good look. He took his Dodge SS and took off. I hope he doesn't tell the media about this because I know he still loves Nashie and he can do anything to get her.

I decided to explain to Anya once again about why we aren't sharing our affair to the people. The interview coming up ahead was so special to me because it brought some more money which I would use to get back Anya's parents company which they lost to their uncle. I didn't want to make use of my company money at all because I've put strict paperwork regarding cash transfers and this explains why I'm a successful businessman.

After a moment of quarreling over the issue  she finally agreed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
New character POV ahead

Thank you for reading and voting for my book. Since the book started you've been hearing Natasha, Anya, Cleo and Henry's point of view, now I'm adding one and the last person Nic. I hope you will enjoy.