♥celeb life♥

Tasha

Celebrity life sucks because it is not your personal life rather it is a public life. People all over the world debate over your choices on media. Especially the likes of the Santos they were already attacking me claiming that Henry gave me too much freedom.

I was sitting in my office facing another  article on my laptop which had an image of henry and I split in two and a heading written in capital letters: TROUBLE IN PARADISE. Who said my marriage was a paradise? As if I didn’t think it was. Before I could read what the article says my door was thrown open to reveal a frantic bull charging towards me. It only stopped in front of my table.

“you’ve ruined my life!” it yelled spraying all over my desk. I didn’t know he sprays maybe its because I decided to get a divorce. I just giggled internally.

“No, I didn’t ruin your life Hen. You are responsible for your life’s destruction. You didn’t have a strong self control drive that could keep that snake locked into your pants. It kept snooping around every hole it finds. I even bet that you weren’t cheating on me with that bitch only” Whoa! Where did all those words come from? He was surprised and I surprised myself. At least that got him quiet.

“These are divorce papers and you will be contacted by the court for our children custody battle. You, will not get their custody."  He said sternly changing the topic. With that he stormed off and I was left rolling my eyes.

Nic stepped in with a worried face as he pointed at Henry with a thumb. “Did he do something?”

“No, he didn’t. he just dropped these divorce papers and warned me about the upcoming and I quote “children custody battle” his words.”

“don’t worry Pretty, I will make sure you will have the best lawyer.” He used the pet name he first gave me when we first met. He haven't called me that in years but I ignored it.

“No Nic….” He cut me off.

"I'm not taking no for an answer, Pretty.” He said sternly. “Now lets go and attend the meeting.”

He dragged me to the conference room and I knew he didn’t want me to refuse him. The staff meeting went well but I could feel stares from people and whispers as well. I just let out a sigh thinking that a lot of people in this world are always talking about others personal lives instead of focusing on their own. Who am I to say that? I am a celebrity and my life is an open book. I walked into my office and decided to go home.

Once I stepped outside, the media rushed towards me and Nic’s men blocked them away. Recently, he have been against the word no from me so despite telling him that I only needed two men he brought the entire army. They walked me towards the car and we headed to my parents house. I felt like a president daughter being escorted by seven cars full of men in black.

My parents house was surrounded by media. Those people can move fast. How did they reach here so fast? The guards accompanied me inside the house and they left to guard the house to prevent the media from entering the house.

“hey mom and dad.” I said giving  each a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey pumpkin." Dad replied.

“hey baby girl. How was work today?” my mother chirped happily.

“it was all okay until Henry arrived.” I said throwing myself on the sofa.

“what? What did he want?” my mother asked worriedly. “Please don’t tell me he asked for forgiveness and you forgave him.”

“No Mom that’s not it. He dropped divorce papers and told me that i will be called to court to discuss about our children custody after the divorce.”

“Finally, im glad its over.” My father said smiling from ear to ear.

“Keep quiet.” My mom shooed my father giving him a punch on his arm making me giggle. “don’t listen to him he's  crazy upstairs and he's  growing old too.” Both mom and I giggled. Dad feigned anger turning our giggles to laughter. How I wish I had their kind of love. “I bet our baby girl will win the custody case.”

“but mom you're forgetting that those children are Henry’s too.” I said.

“Cant believe you still have affection towards that bastard. I've told you a hundred times that you're making a wrong move marrying him but you were too blinded by the love you had for him. You should have listen to me when I arranged your marriage to Nic. You wouldn’t have to face these problems.” My father said angrily reminding me of the mistake I made. All the scenes flashed into my mind. “But No. children of nowadays only learn when they are already in trouble.”

“If you’ve nothing good say, Nathan, please remain quite.” My mother said in warning voice. She turned to me, “Don’t listen to him he's  talking rubbish.” I giggled at their childness but I knew if I've listened to dad back there I wouldn’t be in this situation.

“okay mom and dad I've to go now.” I said standing up from the sofa and picking up my belongings.

“where are you going?” mom asked also standing up.

“oh mom, I've many houses to live in.” I put on my best duh face.

"you're not going anywhere young lady, you're  staying right here with your parents until this Henry disaster is over.” My dad said standing from his chair.

“but dad…” I tried to speak but he cut me off

“no more buts. Now go into your room and  freshen up." He ordered. I nodded in response. "And start thinking about getting married to Nic." I turned to see my mom punching dad in his ribs.

I chose to ignore it because I had no power left to argue against this. I was busy thinking about how my life will turn out after the divorce.

I walked upstairs to my room. I was surprised it was kept the same. I had a lot of memories here. my mother walked in smiling and happy as well.

"I'm happy you are here, baby girl.”  she smiled as she sat on the bed and tapped besides her for me to sit.

"I'm happy too, Mom." I smiled as she pulled me into a side hug. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I remember the reason I'm here in the first place.

"Shshshshsh" my mother sensed it and comforted me rubbing my back. "I know it hurts honey but just know that you're a strong woman and you've always been. You have to be strong for your children, baby girl."

"Thanks Mom." I sniffled. I wiped my tears and looked at my mom smiling to stop her from worrying but I knew she saw through me but she decided to smile back at me.

"But I want you to re consider what your father said. I know he's too blunt about his feelings but he's right you know. Henry has showed that he doesnt deserve you and you deserve far much better than him. Nic is the right candidate."

"I know mom that I made a wrong choice. What was I supposed to do I loved him so much." I said in defense.

"I know baby girl but now you've  to fix your mistakes and make them right."

"With Nic." I chuckled and mom joined in.

"At least that's what you father thinks." She laughed.

"Did he sent you here?" I questioned when we both stopped laughing.

"His words: Talk some sense into your daughter." She mimicked his voice and we both laughed.

"Don't you think its a little bit early to arrange another marriage for me? " i laughed and mom joined in.

"You're right. But hey I was just a messenger." She said between laughs.
"At least your mood has changed for the best." She said after we stopped laughing.

"Thanks mom." I hugged her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••