CHAPTER-3

I really feel sorry for Tae :( but believe me its gonna be alright:)

POV: kim Taehyung

My aching heart , glowing blue eyes was not so doing good for the climate outside. The whether suddenly went down to minus degrees , emphasizing my cold heart itself.

No wolf can withstand the pain , when you see your lovely mate fucking up an another girl , right?!

I can even smell that she is an alpha bitch.

"Bogum" I growl in fuming up anger.

"Oh tae, come on sweety join us" he says, inducing me to turn out the climate into total chaos .

I can sense my chum is standing behind me "You filthy bitch" I cry-yell out . "Stop roaring out, you weak disgusting omega ! , i regret for being your mate sult --" Bogum slur- yells.

"I bogum reject you as my mate" he shouts freaking out the alpha girl , who he was fucking hard now.

Totally broken by his words and sinful sight ,I turned around walking past leaving Jimin behind.

I take big strides towards the border of my pack. At once I reach there i let my wolf 'V' to take over full control .

V wolf

V wolf

I let him run fast as he could exposing my inner anger and pain , forgetting that my omega scent can be smelled for miles and now , iam on the way getting into all kind of danger.

I don't know where iam , but i know that was not my pack . V got exhausted , letting me to take the control and I turn into human form . Being naked by the pervious wolf form I take , I stop near the lake,  searching for some clothes to cover me.

Fortunately i got a long white shawl with that i managed to cover my upper body above my knees , slightly showing my toned thighs.

It was a beautiful full red moon day and the  tiny tint of red on the moon make it look like scarily beautiful .

And me with my fucked up life, standing here all alone helplessly with broken heart , whereas my brain messing up thinking about the fact that any stupid alpha could smell me and can claim me at anytime 'cause of my strong scent.

I sit on the side side of a lake , wetting my leg , while admiring the scattering reflection of the moon.

I internally beg to then mesmerizing moon goddess to take away my life, till the familiar scent hits me --

"Sorry Jimine" I apologize feeling pathetic for leaving my chum behind.

"No that's totaly fine , but tae t-ae, your pack got attacked and your eom-ma and paa-pa" he stammers "What happened to my parents" I ask trembling in shock ,not ready for taking anymore pain

"Bangtan pack attacked without any warning , they set up fire to the whole village and unfortunately, your parents got stuck there and both of them are n-o mo-re" Jimin finishes .

Me cursing myself for not being with my parents in their last moments , i run panting heavily towards my pack , Jimin followed me hardly as he was too exhausted and shocked as same as me , but yet he followed me.

Finally i can see some of my pack members standing outside homelessly, injured, undergoing more pain physically and mentally as I do so.

I can see some ashes and wood charcoal, where once my home is used to be .

With emotionless face ,woobling legs , soul numb , emptiness devouring my mind, i cup my face with trembling hands , letting out heavy sobs .

I open my glassy eyes only to take a look at my people suffering . As the Head's son of the pack , I feel my blood boiling up. But there is nothing I can do now rather than seeing my people suffer -- 'cause I'm just an useless disgusting weak omega , who don't know how to fight , easily scared and so on.

"Just a fucked up creature Iam" I curse my self internally, as my eyes lands on the beautiful ring , which that bastrad Bogum gifted me.

Frustrated by the fact that , how one damn fucking day has changed my life upside down, whereas thoughts about the betrayal from my mate made it even more worser.

As annoyance and pain getting on my nerves, i remove the ring and throw it over a tree , infront of me.

As soon as the blue gem contacts the rough bark of the tree , it  breaks out into million small pieces ,Emitting the  intense light , which pierces my swollen eyes .

As I open my slammed painful eyes with great difficulty , I see a black hole in front of me .Triggered by my curiosity , I extend my hand towards it , soon feeling some sort of gravity pulling me inside the black hole . With blank mind and empty heart , I let myself to swallow  in it , not knowing where it will take me to.

                 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I promise! its soon gonna be alright;) leave some comments 😇

Lyrics ❤ :

Yeah all alone I watch you watch her
She's the only thing you've ever seen
How is it you never notice
That you are slowly killing me

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put
Nobody else above you

~ I hate you I love you by Gnash

                      •--☘°•💜•°☘--•

                        BORAHAE
                         19/01/2021