CHAPTER-13

Let's get to the chapter!!!😉I cant make you gyus to wait more😢

The cover photo got me tingles in my stomach 😆skkssskkk

POV : Gugk

        "Yes why not!? claim someone better than her , claim someone you love , Claim some one who claims your heart" little angel freaks up. I couldn't think of anything, rather i look into his exquisite eyes , as the words he said "Claim who claims your heart" was echoing in my mind. "He is the one who claimed me " my heart hollers. As the moonlight compliments his moisture skin , whereas the wind gets whiny to touch him , I pull the cute little angel into my arms . I feel like holding a cluster of comeliness in my arms , and Iam damn sure that , the reflection my eyes beholds now , will be last thing my mind flashes on my death breathe.

                 "What are you doing!?" he ask with widened doe eyes . Wait did i mentioned them as  eyes? Iam sorry then , it's a wormhole [a tunnel that connects two black holes in space that can even lead you to another universe when you fall in it] That connects my  heart and soul , luring me to fall in love with him forever . His skin is so delicate like scarlet pimpernel , that even my breathe could hurt him. Eventhough his lips are the forbidden fruit for me , I still want to taste it even if i die.

           "Gonna claim what is not mine" I say let my heart win this time. As i lean against to collide , i feel a petite paradisaical touch of his lips. Before even i could kiss , my phone rings , and that was LISA. My wof growls in joy even when iam annoyed . I get away from the angel without saying a word. "Hello" I say attending the call . "Hello hybrid , how are doing ? I think you are enjoying with the little omega, am i right!?" she asks . I was little confused about how she knows the angel .

        "Yes , so what !? it's none of your business"i reply rude, at the same time  i hear some whimpering from the phone and that sounds like Lisa's voice too but i don't even fuck care , because i don't need her anymore. "Okay that's all !? yes iam enjoying my life with my omega , and iam totally fine without you. It'll be  better if we don't cross our paths again" I say stern. "Okay then , will meet you soon" she says chuckling. "Fuck off" I reply and end the call.  I turn around to see the little angel, but he is not there even in the tent too.

                    "Whom are you searching for!?" Jin ask. "My Ange---" I slap my mouth by my mind "For the angel" i say. "Your angel is crying" Jin says. "Why so" I ask with widened eyes. "May be he is possessive or disappointed" Jin says. As i know the reason , I take my seat next to Jin . "I disappointed him,iam good for nothing hyung" I sound pathetic. "Don't be sad Gugk , He is your angel!! go get him" Jin says. "No i don't want to hurt him anymore , he already suffered much enough of me" I say. "Okay let me say you a thing" Jin says. "What it is?" I sound emotionless . "You really wanna know how he exist here right?" Jin ask with a smirk.

              "Yes of course !! iam going crazy to find it " I shrill. "Hmm...it's all because of your mother's ring...the ring of true love" Jin reveals. "What !? but how ? I threw it in a forest . How can you get into heaven with that? is that even possible?" I sound confused. 'That ring was given to your mother by her true mate, The one she truly loved . And also that ring will lead you to your true love." he finishes. "But my eomma loved my paapa , she rejected her mate because she loved my paapa right?!!" Iam almost got crazy. "Some months ago , I got to know about your mom's past jeon , she truly loved her mate , but she rejected him because your paapa threatened to kill her mate and her family.I came to know about this by then"jin says. "That man truly deserved to be killed" I growl in anger letting out some tears as i question again