CHAPTER-25

Lets get into the chapter 😁 Cover pic tho🥺

POV: Author

In heaven :

"Hello Darkness !! My old friend --- I'm ba-ck uhm" Gugk says between hiccup at last . He was drunk ... Drunk continuously for five fucking days , since the little angel left him .

( Reminder - Time varies b/w heaven and earth . 1 day in earth = 1 week in heaven)

He just don't know what to do to bring his pup back ... He thought all possible ways , nothing came to his mind . He was dreaming ... Dreaming about loving his pup forever , dreaming about marrying him , dreaming about being by his side immortaly.

But now , no more dreams was left for him to dream on ... He just wanted to accept and let go .

"Back to pathetic life and now the happy me" he says with a sad chuckles and throws the empty champagne bottle on the opposite tree , whereas the shattering glass pieces personifies his own shattering heart.

"Why you came !? " Gugk asks collapsing as yoongi clutches him before Gugk hits the ground.

"You bastrad fucker !! Why you do this ahh !? Is everything gone now ?" Yoongi yells. "Yeah Hyung yes !!! Everything is gone...the light of my life --- my angel .. My love , My life is gone ---- you know it hyung -- you know how that feels right hmm" Gugk yells back and ends up crying at last.

"Gugk---nothing okay ... We can get angel back , calm down first --- and he only got possessed by half of the witch's spell...so it won't be that hard--- he'll remember us soon." yoongi pats the broken hades with edging eyes.

"Really !? How hyung !! " Gugk suddenly sounds enthusiasticly making yoongi to flinch a bit. "Aissh this boy , yeah god hyungs found out a way -- I came here to say that" Yoongi say with gummy smile.

"Say me hyung " Gugk sounded serious now.

"Yeah...we are going to get help from Jackson...the same way we did for jimin's eomma" yoongi says.

"So you are saying that we are going to devour Tae's dream !?" Gugk gets to the point.

"Yeah exactly !!! We are going into his dream .... Everyone of us --- he may get to remember something" Yoongi says hope laced in his voice.

"Okay --- even if he remembers us...how can he get back here ? -- that is here -- to heaven ." Gugk asks .

"We gonna instruct him to go to moon lake which is little farway from the crescent pack. And once he reach there...he'll sacrifice his angel to Jin hyung ... 'cause tomorrow is lunar eclipse and so Jin can get whatever he wishes to. Then Tae will fall from the crescent pack mountain cliff...by that way he can reach the underworld . Then you'll go to underworld and change him into a vampire and you can take him with you here....that's how he can live with you immortaly." Yoongi says.

"Yoongz --- I don't want to sacrifice his angel tho...and you think he'll do it ? " Gugk pouts , more tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Gugk --- I understand you....even I too don't want that...but he'll still remain as the angel by his heart and soul . For sure he'll sacrifice , because you are more important to him, than his angel . He'll sacrifice anything just for you Gugk" Yoongi consoles .

"That's what bothers me" Gguk pauses "Okay ... But by which means he'll sacrifice -- I mean how ? " Gugk asks.

"He should mix some drops of his own blood in the moon lake ... And wanna wish to moon goddess , to take his angel away from him . He should sacrifice his angel to the Gods." Yoongi sounds little pathetic.