CHAPTER-9

Yupp!!! This is a Taekook cringey😅 chapter ;) hope you'll enjoy it 🙂

POV : Gugk

Now:

As i turn around yelling "Jin , will you -" i caught cutt off by the unbelivable scent of lavender and black licorice's musk , that induced me to make a quick turn around. And now , I have a question!? Male Angeles do exist!!!? . Yeah! iam in heaven but i haven't seen any angels or gods rather than Jinnie,Joonie and Hobi hyung.

He look totally like a blissfully bestowed elegance . As His alluring aspects adheres me in trance , I let his dark brownish orbs to engulf my heart , while his cute cupid bow like lips lets out a heart shaped smile, which was fucking enough to cease my mind , i can't help running my eyes through his sacred body . He looked so delicately divine! . He was barely covered with a white shawl which exposes his satiny thighs and his baby muscular arms. He has beautiful bodycurves, that turn my hands whiney to wrap his weeny waist. He looks so damn delightful in his Blue dyed hair with glowing pale pink garland crown upon it which resembles the angel, while feminine profile makes him perfectly angelic.

As i can finally let out my breathe, to inhale some fresh air, my nostrils says another story. "What? Are you alive ? and you are an omega?!!!" I exclaim. "Yes, iam an omega , of course iam alive and myself Kimtaehyung, And now , i have a question, why are you looking so pale and sad??" He introduce himself with a unusual deep, yet sweet voice. "Aahhhh that's a irony" I smirk a little. "What irony?" he asks as he sits near me. "Your voice doesn't suits you appearance , but its nice tho" I reply.

"So why are you sad and alone here?" he ask again, tugging me out of the trance. "None of your business " I reply cold. "Ughhh you sound harsh" he replies , as he help himself to sit comfortably. "What's your name? who are you?, I think you are alive too" he ask again. As i face him to answer , I now see a pink heart in his hand and soon i recognised what is that. I suddenly grab his hand with tight grip snatching that stupid heart gem from his hand . "Where did you get this? How you came here ? Say me you Bitch" I growl letting my nails grow as my eyes glows in bright red and black.

"That Hu-rts , don't hu-rt me" he whimper in pain. "You disgusting omega , tell me how you got this" I yell again tightening my grip. "Iam not a disgusting omega , you are the one who is disgusting , these fucking alphas " He growls in pain and anger . As i let my alpha wolf to take the control , i clasp his neck , smashing him against the tree, almost chocking him to death. "Tell me now or i gonna kill you here" I shout loud. "I got th-is from the ri-ver dow-n in lov-ers La-nd, plea-se don't kill m-e" he stammers.

"How did you exists here?" I ask again "Ask to Jin-ne hyun-g i too don't kn-ow.You fucker leave me now , or I'll compl-ain to the Ki-ng Yoo-ngi" he yells."What?!!iam the KING here . King of this LOVERS LAND and the former KING of the underworld , The alpha Hades! you could have heared my name 'JEON JUNGKOOK' , haven't you?" I say with a evil smirk.

Now i can feel his tears wetting my hands , "please do-nt Hu-rt me" he sobs with pleasing eyes. As i was about to leave him , I got unexpected punch from side , i know very well... that was Yoongi . His punch made me imbalance, that lets my hands to leave his neck , but it made my long nails to scratch the Omega's silky skin near the jawline.

As the gravity pulling me to hit the ground, i was worried about him. I chocked him 2 feets above from the ground , and i left him there just like that. As i was about to knock down on the ground , I get back to the equilibrium quick enough, only to catch the falling beauty into arms. As I wished , i clutched him compactly , and iam happy that , i did that in a flash of second , before he gets hurt. I just don't know why, but i have a soft part for him, from our first sight .