CHAPTER-27

So before getting into the chapter --- Armies !!! Let's scream together

          🧈 BUTTER Ehhhhhhhhhh😵

Sorry for my creepy act 😅 !!! Now get into the chapter and get it ! Let it rolll😉

Hehehe^^" I'm not out of them yet :) and will never be ;)

                  ______________________

POV : Author

"Ggu--come back -- come back please !! You can't die -- Not here -- Not this night" Tae whimpers , resting his head on his Alpha 's chest , wanting his love warmth again.

'Lub Dub' a mild low resounding was clearly heard by his wolf ears. He bounce back a little and lay his ears again on his Ggu's chest "Lub dub" mild heart beat was heard again --- but It was so low and he was extremely weak.

Tae doesn't know what to do .... He thought of taking him to a doctor but there is no use in it , 'cause Ggu was already hanging on his dead end and it would take more time to escort him.

He squeezes his mind in all the ways possible and finally his smart brain came up with an fantabulous idea . "let me take you to underworld --- then rose can change you into a vampire and by that I'll bring you back alive !!! " Tae squeals and crys simultaneously.

The little angel gathers up all his energy and Carry's his alpha till the end of the crescent pack mountain's cliff. Although he was an omega , he is indeed strong as an Angel ... He should be strong -- stronger to save the love of his life.

He reaches the cliff end , taking a deep breath carrying his Ggu in bridal style-- "Moon goddess , please save us" he prays with glassy eyes as Jin was already having wet scars down his cheeks made by tears.

Tae falls from above not caring about his PTSD anymore. Just he was ready to do anything right now to save his Ggu. As he was screaming like hell while falling , he shut his eyes and tries to control the surrounding air around him , fortunately it worked out tho.

After the safe land down , he mindlinks rose about the situation . Rose arrives within seconds and breaks down at once  seeing his brother's state . "He has low heart beat rose ! Change him into a vampire ... He can survive right !?" Tae was waiting for rose's positive answer , getting ready to give a billion dollar smile.

"No , I-i can't" rose cracks up as Tae's legs feel like jelly . "Why !? Why not !! You are the current ruler of the underworld , why can't you then ?" Tae gets the point.

"Yeah , but I'm just a ruler , not Hades . He is the only Hades. Only he has the underworld GOD's soul in him---yeah , I can change anyone into a vampire .... but not the hades itself -- we can't change him -- I can't bring him back !! Such a worst sister iam" Rose says between loud cries.