CHAPTER - 29

A lilltle suprise ahead ! Anygays hope you like it ;)

POV : Author

Rubbing sleep out of his eyes , angel flicks over to see his Alpha bunny who was peacefully sleeping beside him .

Angel was checking out his dangerous double Bunny's beauty.

Gugk cheeks was pressed in the pillow , that made his plump lips part away a little , exposing his cute bunny teeth . His blue dyed hair bangs was swaying in tiny over his Bambi eyes eyelids which was doing a great sin by making sleepy baby bun , whiny.

Pup couldn't take anymore cuteness of his alpha , he draws himself closer to his bunny giving oh so soft melting pecks on the latter's cheeks , nose , to the forehead and finishes with a sweet peck on cherry colour tinted lips .

Before Tae part away from the peck , hades pulls the other into a deep passionate kiss .

Gugk sneaks his hand inside Tae's Tee-shirt circling his back teasingly, while Tae moans by the unearthly feel . Sinfuk moans paving way to slip his tongue inside his angel , The longing mates swirls together in sync , as Gugk polishes off every corner of his cosmos.

They part away after half an hour , from the heated up kiss --"You bastrad was acting like sleeping Umm !?" Tae asks gasping . "I was enjoying my wifey's lovable gaze on me and her sweet melting pecks --- I missed it -- so much you know" Gugk says sliding his thumb over Tae's swellen strawberry lip , looking deep into his lovely orbs of his pup's eyes. "Really ?" Tae asks as he was triggered by a particular person.

"What you mean by really ?" Gugk asks hovering upon with a raised eyebrow. "What abo-ut your Ma-te Li-sa" Tae asks avoiding eye contact with his Ggu.

"Yeah ! You know ? She was so sweet to me than past , she cared for me and my decisions -- and her waist is so petite than before and she was so tight tho" Gugk says lying back beside Tae , mocking at younger's reaction internally.

It was a deadly minute of silence before the freezing breeze swayed into the room . "So you love your mate ? Right !" Tae asks . "Yeah why not ?" Gugk sounds taunting.

"Okay then ! Get ready soon , we can go to earth and i'll hand over you to your mate --- and just by yesterday I got to know that bogum is also reincarnated. So let me Go leave you and search for my Bogum" Tae gets up from the bed only to get pulled by his alpha on the bed.

"What did you just say ?" Gugk asks clearly annoyed as his wolf Jk was fuming up in anger. "So what you said some minutes ago !? She is so tight uhh !!! And what u said -- ahh yeah petite waist !! Huhhh -- Go fuck her , Have her, hover upon her , why are you stopping me now !? " Tae yells back not bothering about his alpha's anger.

"I rejected her on the first day , when we get to know that she is my mate. I didn't even touch her , nor anyone else. I'm fucking virgin" Gugk says pinning Tae's hand over his head.

"Then what about me ? I didn't touch anyone after you left , I was dying in my heat -- I don't even know how much years had passed" Tae yells looking deep into his Gugk's eyes.

"Why you didn't ? " Gugk asks feeling sharp sting in his heart , thinking about what all his pup underwent for him. "Why you didn't do it then ? Guess you are 21 now -- you must have got your rut many times right ?" Tae asks.

"Yeah I got ... But tied up myself 'cause I don't want it , if it is not you" Gugk says drowning deep inside Tae's glassy orbs. "Same goes here , I don't want it if it is not you" Tae says as they both smash their lips again feeling ecstasy for each other.