CHAPTER-11

A Lil cheesy update😆and sorry for the late update, hope you enjoy the chapter 😌

POV:Kimtaehyung

                  "I had great time with you gyus" rose grins . "We too" I and Jimin smile back. We have done lot of our favorite dishes , and ofcourse iam waiting to eat my delicious tacos! :). "Did you call them?" Jimin ask rose. "Yes , Don't worry jimin you can see your mate soon" rose teases as Jimin smiles embarassed. "Hmmmm....it smells awesome" Yoongi gulps as he enters with gguk. "Come, let's dig in!" rose yawps.

                 We soon sat on the dinning , helping ourselves . Jimin was sitting middle of yoongi and me while rose and Gugk sits opposite to us. I first grab the big tacos , it had some extra cheese and more love ,'cause Jimin did it for me. As i forget myself divining into the cheese, Jimin grabs my hand wanting to  lick away the sliding cheese on my hands. "You brat why you always keep doing this when i eat tacos" I yell at him. "I do 'cause you don't like it" he smirks pulling my hand close to him. I manage to get away from his grip, but i loose as usual. As i and others enjoying our naughty fight , i can sense a piercing glance on me.

         It is Gugk !, I can sense his orbs getting darker, and his exposed nails a little . I soon pulled my hands away from Jimin, yelling at him like i always do , and continue to eat. After that, Gugk leaves the dinning within some minutes. "What's wrong with him!? he didn't even eat half a bowl of rice" Yoongi says pathetic.  "Can i go to him?" I ask , but wait ! why i asked ?. "He may hurt you little one, leave him" Yoongi objects. "No , We've put lot of efforts to do this! he must eat , atleast a little" jimin supports me whereas rose agrees with me too.

           "Okay then, let me go to him" I say as i keep some rice and other stuffs, leaving the dinning ."Can i come in?" I ask knocking the office door. "Yes , come in" he replies , "Why you came here?" he asks, dealing with the big bundle of papers. "You didn't ea-t we-ll so, I ca-me with so-me foo--" I shutter and gulp the last words. "I think your eyes works well, and iam not hungry tho" He  says stern. "Pls eat some , we have prepared with much efforts" I say inaudible. "I don't want it . Now go eat those tacos" he yells. I chuckle a little as i sit opposite to him, "Are you angry o--r jealous Gguu?" I ask him with a playful smirk.

       "What!jealous? me that too on you!?? who are you to me , that's a total crap" he replies. "Okay then , let me feed you. open your mouth Aahhhh" I say as i take a spoon of rice to feed him. "I said i don't want , first--" I cut him inserting the spoon into his mouth. "Now act like an obedient boy and eat Ggu" I say, as he keep Staring at me for some seconds but my puppy eyes was good enough to calm down the alpha. "You've learned how to trick me naah" he says making me chuckle ,that i spill some rice on his paper works. "Iam so sorry" I say trembling in fear. "It's okay pup, don't panic come here" he says, gesturing me to sit on his lap.

          "Should i sit there!?" I ask ammused . "Yes , that's what i guestured right?" he says . "But doesn't it belong to somebody else?" I ask  reminding him what he said this morning. "Don't be so mean!, now come sit here and feed me . Iam hungry now" hades replies. "But i belong to somebody else too, how could i do that?" I ask with a smirk. "Mated already?" he ask.

          "Yes , but he rejected me . Leave it ,let me feed you now" I say as i get over his thick thighs and oddly it already felt like home. I continue to feed him , asking  some questions about paper works ,only to distract and feed him more."So that somebody you mentioned this morning is your mate?" I murmur. "Yeah , that's right her name is Lisa and she rejected me" he says . "How did yo--" as i began to question him again he stops me "No more questions" he growl a little. "Oops sorry" I say feeding the last spoon.