CHAPTER-23

Hlo gyus !!! I'm here with new chapter 😁Pls leave some comments...let's get into the chapter🥺

POV : Kim Taehyung

"Get ready you both , and Tae you'll become human once you reach there...remember" I nod as Jin hyung says creating a black hole that leads us to underworld.

After an successful hour of arguing with Jinne and Joonie hyung , I got permission to go to underworld today. "Make sure that you both return before six hours" --- "And you" the angry jin points me out "Just instruct them how to destroy the beads , don't even dare to work or join them . Stay away when they are dismantling it , you are too weak to bare the imapact it creates" Jin yells and completes with worry laced voice as I stay still looking at Red Jin's face.

Iam not annoyed because he yelled. I know he is hell a worried about me and do so my other hyungs and Chum.

Uhmm... Well i know , I can feel myself ---I can feel the fragile me --- Being an omega it's not that easy to be The Hades and overdoing works , taking care of the people , demons ,torturing prisoners , getting packed with piles of paper works and Exercising like a crazy freak to build up my body....

Yeah I do have abs now --- I did it to make myself strong---to feel myself stronger , but whatever I do , I still feel weak and delicate . Yeah I act grumpy and look strong and manly to the people who are around me and taking care of me....but deep inside I'm still a broken angel who wants to be the whiny baby pup inside my Alpha's arms --- My Ggu's arms.

"Hey you !! Understand" the still red faced Jin tugs me out. I get near him without answering and pulls him into a warm yet short hug calming down the latter a bit. I can clearly see his edging eyes now -- while Joon and Yoongi was awe struck by my sudden action, "Please be safe" Jin says gesturing us to get inside the black hole.

Jin is like my eomma and I don't want him to be upset because of me . I know that I hurted my chum and hyungs a lot....and iam gonna set it all right....I swear gonna treat them well and get along with them after I destroy every possible way for him to come and get me.

Yeah! I'm gonna destroy all the ways for my Ggu to come and get me . I'm not gonna let the things happen , I'm not gonna let my loved ones suffer again. I and yoongi hyung gets inside the black hole , not before giving an assuring smile to the tall worried male goddess.

POV : Author

"Hey Jackson !! Long time , no see" Yoongi enters the underworld throne , waving hand to his childhood friend , while Tae follows him . "Hey Yoongz , Tae ... You came uh ? Are you alright?" Jackson asks Tae gaining a little nod with boxy smile.

"Tae bear !!" Rose and Ierene squeals in unison running towards The giggling Tae Tae. "How are you my baby bear !! Aww You got skinny" Irene says squishing Tae's cheeks . "OMO Omo omo my baby bear have abs !!! I'm crying ahh" Rose says squishing Tae's biceps . "Take off your hand !! Come let me feed you, my baby bear....you got skinny " Irene says with pout , pushing her mate's hand away. "So you won't feed me Huh !?" Rose asks with puppy eyes and fakes annoyed with crossed arms.

"Ahhhh this drama couples !! Please I'm not in the mood to watch your boring dramas....Iam already sleepy as hell" yoongi tones annoyed , making others giggle.

"Rose , collected all of them ?" Tae asks about the magic beads. "Yeah , mostly. Two beads are left behind , Now I'll go get the one ... Can anyone of you go get the other one from the human world ?" Rose seeks for help.

"Yeah Me !! iam !! I'll go " Tae squeals badly wanting to visit human world after a quite break. "No way !!! Just rest here , you are weak ... le me go" Yoongi says already moving ahead. "Hyung !! Yoongi hyung !!! I'm coming with you PLEASE Please pretty please" Tae whines with puppy eyes which no one can protest against him anymore. Seeing the angel's puppy eyes after a long time made Yoongi's heart coo.