CHAPTER-6

Yeah its the LOVER'S LAND 💕

POV: Gugk

                   Now fully obsessed by the thoughts of my mate , I let myself drown in the memories of our last meet.

4 years before ( last meet)

  "Don't even dare to touch him again , you hanky hades" Lisa growls in her alpha voice . "Why not lisa ? he just touched you now ,and you are growling at me to leave him?" I ask controlling my grumpgy side. "Iam in love with him Gugk , it was just a misunderstanding between us . Why do you always interfere in my personal life" he yells in anger.

                  "But iam you MATE Lisa, i care about you. How could you love him? that too a characterless beta crap like him"  I try to sound normal not wanting my voice to dominate her.

                I hate dominating her or hurting her. Because i know how that feels, as i used to see my mom undergoing that pain. I don't want to put my  mate in kinda situation like that.

              "Don't act too normal Gugk , i know that you are a grumpy head , i know that i can't control your both hades and alpha side , or my dominating alpha wolf , we'll end up destroying our happiness Gugk . I just love him more than our mate bond. Why can't you just understand that?" She finishes , while my wolf  Jk crys in annoying  pain.

                 As i loose myself for a second, and let my Jk to take over a little control , i move close to her as i grab her hand with a tight grib. "Think twice before you decide Lisa ,can you forget me?, you'll miss me for sure" I ask her as my eyes gets blurry. "I'll never ever think that i missed you , see how your  half alpha wolf  exceeds your control and how your nails pierce my skin . You fucking Hybrid" she growls.

                I let my eyes glow bright red in anger as my horns and wings grow out of my control , I stand infront of her helplessly. "See how disgusting you look" Lisa chuckle annoyed "I Lisa reject you Jeon Jungkook as my mate. "Here you go, have your ring, Get lost out of my sight" She growls again , as she removes her ring , which i gifted her a month ago.

                  It was my Mother's ring , the precious thing which i should preserve for my lifetime , it was the only thing that she had left for me .I pull the ring from that bitch hand's, as i flew away to  the near by forest . I hold my mother's ring close to my heart and let my anger and pain to roll down my cheeks.

            I wipe away my tears letting my wings grow and i fly towards my underground's kingdom. I take a look over my mothers ring ,it was a beautiful ring with a blue gem embedded in it , I threw it away, as i remember her last words.

              "Give this to your mate ,you'll find true love gugk , mom loves you Gu-gk , al-wa-ys." as those words eats me alive , I  uttered to myself that "I don't want anybody to love me , and iam not gonna keep anyone or anything close to my heart . Enough is enough . I can't bear the pain of loosing anymore."

 Now :

               That was the last day, i had some emotions and feelings. Now i can't even cry , if i want to, can't even put up a fucking fake smile on my face , I just loosed all my emotions . And now iam a prefect grumpy immortal hybrid hades ,i chuckle crying as i compliment myself . I manage to stand up but the dose of champagne exceed my will , I fall back to the ground laying my back against the tree's trunk. Idk , i guess iam was here drinking nearly for a day . I am sure that yoongi is gonna kill me with his advice, when he see me like this.