CHAPTER-17

Hlo sweeties 💞 can we get into the chapter !?

POV : Author

            "Hey you omega" a hand wraps around Tae's waist . Tae turns around and gets froze by the sight . It was a scary demon holding his small petite waist. "Leave me you bitch" Tae howls inside the Demon's girp."No way!! then what can I eat for my Dinner?!" The demon smirks and kidnapes the little angel , as the other two demons follows him.

        Tae tried to use his powers , but he was so sacred and afraid which made the underworld cloudy as a hell. He tried to mind link his Alpha , but he finally realized that Gguk was just a human now. As soundless sobs leaves his mouth , He tries to mind link rose. After several tries , he got linked finally.

        "Rose we are in underworld , please save us we are caugh--" Tae got cutt off when the demon slapped him. "You disgusting !! How dare you to mind link infront of me?" The demon growls making Taehyung cry out of fear and pain , which results in drizzling . He scoot close his knees , moving away from the demon. "Iam gonna eat you" the demon hovers upon Tae , starting to abuse  his vulnerable parts. Tae couldn't control anymore , he pushes away the demon with full force , crying aloud grabing his pink heart necklace.

________

       "Pup !! , Ggu Loves you" Hades says in melting tone "Pup loves you too ggu" Tae replies , as Gugk twists Tae's hand locking him backwards , as he points the silver blade , on Tae's neck.

         "You fucker , say me!!where is my angel? You are not him" Gugk confirms when he got 'I love you' as the reply. He gathers up all his strength tightening up the grip. "Ggu what's wrong with you ? Iam your Tae"  Ggu scoffs and pulls the blade closer to Tae's neck further.

          "You damn demon bitch , where is my angel say the fuck out" Gugk growls as the demon laughs evil. He even tries to mindlink his little pup.... Fuck!! He is human now :( , he mind slapped himself for leaving his precious alone . He can't even mindlink his sister rose , he is just helpless now !!! The only thing he have is the silver sword to defended himself from the wicked creatures.

       Suddenly it starts to drizzle , and he  clearly get to know Taehyung is traped . "You mother fucker say me where is he" Gugk yells tears brimming his eyes. He started cursing himself for taking this stupid decision. In seconds , the whole underworld met with chaos . wind  wrestling furiously , dipping the underworld into high pitch of darkness.

          Gugk feels a sharp string in his chest , as his mind ,heart and actions gets out of  control . He just can't even control his damn own hands!!!. He chop of the demon's head and starts to Run wherever his intuition let's him to. He found Tae nearly a kilometer away surrounded by the demons.

         As He spins away the sword with full fume , slicing off the demon's head , as Rose arrives. He flips around the demon whore , which was hovering upon Tae points out the sword infront of the wicked creature's neck , while Rose helps Tae out.

        Gugk eyes runs over Tae's body and a sigh of relief leaves his mouth , that nothing happened to him. "You bitch---"  the demon stops "Gugk please its me ---" the demon shows out his face.

          "LISA??" Gugk went numb by the sight. "I changed your mate into demon" the words of the serpentine hits Gugk's mind . He just want to chop her into slices for what she did... but--but it is Lisa!! .

        Eventhough gugk doesn't love her anymore , nor his mate tho ...but still she was his good friend once and he can't kill her , but she deserved to be killed for what she did , She made his little angel cry tho. "The- serpentine us-ed a spell on me-- she changed me into a demon -- please leave me --- please ...Bam bam said me to do this" Lisa begs with teary eyes.