CHAPTER-15

Don't curse me after reading this chapter 😅

POV : Gugk

I wake up from my deep slumber , only to see my cute little pup sleeping peacefully. "You are unreal" I mumble low , eyes following the flawless features of my pup. He snuggles closer to me burring inside my chest , warping his cold hands around my waist. It felt like really the touch of heaven on my bare body. Suddenly the peaceful pup got whiny , as he makes a cute pout with eyes still closed , searching for my lips.

He kept kissing all the way till he finds my lips and starts kissing slowly with full of love and desire . There was no dominance existing between us , as we kept kissing each other passionately as if we are even ready to kiss like that immortally.

With no heart i cutt off the deep long kiss , making my pup even more whinny . He whines with his eyes still closed and Takes me in further , engaging me with his evil lips. After kissing for approximately an hour , he finally let me to break the kiss , as he burry again inside my chest like a blushing mess.

"How can you be this greedy pup !? Giving such long kisses" I ask in husky voice. "how can you be this annoying ggu ? Always cutting off my long kisses" Angel makes a sad pout. I soon kiss away the pout , leaving some wet kisses along his neck , and again there comes the goosebumps "I kissed you number of times , and you still long for it" I says spoting the goosebumps.

"Yes iam , sto-p it ..ia-m embar-assed" he says ,killing me again with the blush. "How can you blush this cute!!?" I whisper softly , "Ggu st-op it" he whines blushing wide , making his cheeks look even more chubbier and red. As i can't help with his cuteness , I lick and bite his chubby Cheeks.

"You asshole" my angel shrills shyly. "Wait pup , let me eat your cuteness and die" I sound seductively like , even i got seduced by my own voice. "Horny Gugk" he pulls me away trying to get away from bed . Everything goes in vain , he falls back upon bed holding his back "Does it pain too much?" I ask with concern voice. He nods back with glassy eyes as reply.

I carry him in bridal style and place him delicately inside the bath tub as I lick over the bruises and scars i made last night . "Let it be ggu , I love having your marks all over me" he says. "But i i-am so-rry" my voice breaks. "Ggu are you crying ? See me" Tae says lifting up my chin , making me to face him .

He kisses my gloomy eyes and forehead , "Iam sorry pup , I've treated you wor--" I get cutt off by kiss . "Ggu it's okay. Iam the one told you to be rough , please don't think like that. You treated me well" he stops and adds up "I know the bruises on me ,reminds you of your eomma.. Please come out of your
Past gugkie . I loved the way you handled me" my pup comforts me.

I wipe away my tears giving him some pecks "How do you know i had reminiscences about my eomma!?" I ask. "I felt it" he says making me to hover upon him "Just love you pup" I say my heart out. "I do too" He says trailing his eyes from my eyes to lips , embedding his soft ones with mine. "let's bath and have our breakfasts" I say cleaning up my pup . We got dress up and head towards the dinning.

Yoongi was already cooking for his mate and us . "Good morning" we greet each other , as Tae take seat beside jimin , while i help yoongi with cooking . "You stink!!" ---" You both mated!?"--- we four exclaim simultaneously. "Why don't you Clean up after making out!?" I yell at yoongz as he and his mate let's out a sheepish grin.

"We was too tired , I overdid him" yoongi says out shamelessly and adds up "you would have been rough , since you have not done for many years " Yoongi asks with a smirk. "No -- he was quite good" Tae sounds low. "See you are the grumpy alpha vamp made me to come for four times" Jimin yells crossing his arms . "As if you don't wanted" Yoongi fake annoyed. As me and pup chuckle awkward.