SQUEAL

Now cry again after taking a good look of the cover pic😪

POV : Author ❤

"Yaaahhh Ggu !!! You sleepy head Hades !! Come here and see what your dear daughter doing ---" Iris , their Alpha daughter was flying around living hall , using her beautiful Jade blue black wings with little horns on his head which looks alike space buns , who now ended up hanging down the fan , like a batman upside down .

"Get down Iris !! Or I'll give all your cookies and banana milkshake to Jeon Tae for sure" Tae yells making Yoongi who was playing with Jeon Tae , half omega -- half angel baby boy and three months pregnant Jimin was laughing hard.

Yeah ! It was twins , Taeggugk didn't know it by themselves , as both babies  heart beat was in sync and that's why their heart beat was stronger than Tae's when Gguk used to listen their babies heart beat lying on his angel's big round tummy.

"Hey Jeonie -- Join with sistaw I'll buy you strawhberries milkyshakie for sure" Iris bribes his little brother Jeon Tae.

Tae glares at Jeonie giving a 'Don't you dare look' . "If youw by me Twoo milkyshakes I'll join you" Jeon Tae says in his baby voice , making everyone coo.

"Doneew" as soon as Iris says , Jeonie spread out his elegant white wings of his inner angel , and flies towards his sister , who now spins his baby brother holding his hands , still hanging upside down.

"You brats!! -- huh there is no use in scolding you monkeys" Tae huffs folding his arms , and clears his throat.

"YOU GRUMPY ALPHA !! YOU WRECKED ME ALL NIGHT AND STILL SLEEPING PEACEFULLY , LETTING THIS BRATS RUIN MY SLEEP UHM !?? YOU DUMBO WAKE UP AND COME DOWN --- NOWWWW !!"

Tae yells , flinching up the sleepy hades , who was rubbing sleep out of his eyes. He sprints down , not wanting to sleep on the couch tonight .

He climb down shirtless wearing only sweatpants , turning over his angry pup into drooling one the next second.

Soon seeing their dad , Iris land upon Gugk's shoulder while Jeonie sits on Gugk's hip , and Tae was mocked by the trio , while yoongmin was adoring the lovely drama , even they were used to watch this daily .

"Good morninh Dada" Iris and Jeonie give their good morning kissess "Good morning my cuties" Gugk giggles peppering kissess to both of his babies.

He walk towards his Pup and pecks the latter's lips lovingly "Good morning wifey" Gguk says making Tae blush at an instant .

After some seconds Iris and Jeonie pecks their mother cheeks and wishes "Good morning wifey" plastering Shock to everyone's in living hall.

"Hey babies !! He is only mom for you , only I can call him wifey" Gugk says almost whining and ammused.

"V know Dada but mommy never smilesw likey thisw when wee calls him , mommy onluy staresw ush , that's why we calls him wifeyu" Iris says making Tae Coo even more as everyone does so.

"Only when Dada calls mommy will smile like that --- you brats should call him mommy okay ?" Gugk says pecking his babies , as Tae blushes again.

"Mommy , let'sh got to sunny shine unclew housh , he calledw Chim unclew minus go" Joenie says , now transferring to his mom shoulders .

"Yeah TaeTae , I totally forgot -- Hobi invited us for his fiance birthday party" Jimin says .

Yeah Hobi is going to get married soon ! While he working for future planning works and stuffs , he fell in love with a angel  who was helping him out in all his needs and directing him implement the plans perfectly.