CHAPTER-28

~ Finally inner peace 😌 sorry if ur author nim has made any grammatical mistake or errors😅

POV : Author

"Pup , puppy -- angel !!" A far low pitch voice of Gugk echoes on Tae's eardrum evoking his consciousness.

Tae opens his eyes all of the sudden , checking around him with widen eyes , whether gugk is near him . He leave out a sigh of relief , only to get a minor heart attack "Pup , puppy !!" He hears Gugk's voice again.

He was so helpless being in the middle of the forset , his Brain cells were working at its maximum level to escape from Gugk. Tae don't wanna repeat the vulnerable past again -- he can't stand  either of them to dying again  , nor give trouble to the moon goddess aka JIN , but no idea was triggering out in his mind.

"Where are you ? I'm sorry pup-- please come to me , puppy !!! " Gugk voice snaps tae out of his thoughts. This time Tae heared Gugk's voice the way more clearer. Being so weak , he limp with all his strength and hides behinds the big bush.

" Where are you yoongi hyung !! Please come fast " Tae utters himself , peeking through the little branches hole , checking out Gugk's arrival.

~Meanwhile

"Where he would have gone !? Why can't I smell him ? Why he didn't age !? Did he reborn like me ? He is not a wolf tho ... I can't smell him nor monflower scent also....wait is he a human !!! He don't have any memories of me ? But after seeing me , his eyes was glassy tho , he had the same love in his eyes .... Guess He remembers ... But why the hell did he run away !? Ahhhhhh I'm going nuts ..." Gugk clasps his curly blue hair.

"Let me find him please .... I wanna ask sorry for leaving him , I wanna be with him --- I wanna have him in my arms so badly... Please" Gugk cries internly as his chest glows in pink aura which took over him and he started running involuntarily --

" What am I doing ? Wait --- It happened before ... infront of bambam castle , when I lost my pup --- is he in trouble again !! why my chest glowing in pink !? " Gugk was so clueless not remembering anything after he died in his past life , he is not aware of Tae being Hades and the sacrifices the angel did for him.

"Where are you ? I'm sorry pup-- please come to me , puppy !!! " Gugk shouts and starts to run , where the glow leads him.

Tae hears the footsteps of running . He snuggles his knees closer to his chest and peeps out through the hole. His throbbing heart stopped at the sight of his Ggu . "He is ethereal as ever" Tae thought and Gugk snaped him out by shouting "Pup please come to me -- please " in the place where Tae was lying before.

Tae was so restless , that he biting away his fingers flesh --- But then he suddenly flinches by feeling the touch on his shoulder . "Hey Tae are you okay !" yoongi asks. "Ahh You scared me " Tae pauses  "How you came here out of nowhere ! And did u collect all the beads?" Tae asks. " Yeah i did . I used my powers , say me why are you hiding here ! Why you cancelled the plan ?" Yoongi asks confused .

" Because of " Tae gestures yoongi to peep and he do so . As yoongi was stun for a second , Gugk eyes lands on the bush as he sensed moonflower perfume already.

Yoongi gets excited and speechless after seeing Gugk . He felt like he wanna hug him , he lost his mind for a second and --- "Gugk ! " yoongi yells .

Knowing it before, the cautious shooked Tae assumes what he should do next . He suddenly shoves his hand inside yoongi's long coat pocket , pulling out a magic bead . He clutches yoongi's hand with magic bead uttering the spell and gets to back to heaven , infornt of Gugk's eyes .