CHAPTER-18

Hey Y'all 🤧 Here is almost 2k words of smut ;) Enjoy 😁

Cover pic🥺

POV : Author

        "In no way your wolf can endure this , you still want it !? My alpha" Tae sounds seductive , hovering upon Gugk after tying him up. "Anything my pup wishes , but why did you tie me up?" The blindfolded Gugk sounds like innocent bunny , trying to free his hands.

         "I'll untie you after sometimes innocent bunny" Tae says in husky voice as he undress himself , changing into black lingerie high thigh garter belt and a black lace around his neck. He chuckels a bit , walking towards the bed and places the bowl of ice cubes upon the Table .

          He gets on top , angling himself slightly upon the hades thick member. Gugk urges , by the sudden skin contact, as he feels Tae's inner thighs around his torso he turns out Hard out of blue. "You are quite hard for me" Tae's voice drips out erotically as the innocent Gugk sort out what his evil pup was about to. "Yeah iam" he sounds taunting , but all his cells and hormones jumping to touch his pup ass cheeks.

        Tae grits the ice cube between his teeth , and starts circling around Hades hard nipples . Gugk flinches by the intense feeling , while his pup teases him "There are so many yet to be done , You can't even withstand the first round" Tae scoffs. "I can withstand" Gugk says in trembling voice, hitching his breath and messy moans while he gets more whinny to touch his pup . The little devil angel , circles slowly and sensually around the buds , as his playful tounge follows the ice cubes.

         Tae trails his mouth down to the chest , making his alpha groan in uncontrollable sensation . His cold drenched hands by ice cubes , keeps abusing Gugk's intimate parts triggering his Jk wolf. "Leave me pup , get me out of the hold , let me touch you , let me fuck you" Alpha shouts as Tae sneaks one of his ice soaked hand down towards the hades hard dripping member rubbing him back and forth .

         After some minutes of hand job  lubricating the length , Tae gets down,placing a ice cube on his mouth roof top , and starts to suck away the hades proud member teasingly . He Takes the full length into him , marking some small bites , molesting the pinky silk dripping tip now and then , while Gugk constantly yells and moans to release him . Tae didn't care as he continues , leaving some hot wet kissess on Gugk inner thighs "I love your thighs baeb" Tae says in deep smriky voice.

         "Fuck you up pup , once you release me iam gonna wreck you " he yells in pleasure. "I don't care" Angel says unbothered , tracing his mouth towards the sole. "You brat ahh----" Gugk moans by the tingling sensation rushing through his spine which made his cock twitch , while Tae circles hades sole with the ice cube .

           The contrast of the coldness on Alpha's Hot body in the warm room , floods his body with a rush of sensations arousing him incredibly turning his whole body red . "please pup let me touch you , I want your touch" Gugk commands as his statement pleads. Heart melted by the sight , Tae again sits upon his hades , and kisses his alpha intensely , while Gugk kisses as if he could swallow his pup.

         Lips feeling numb , dusted in swollen pink colour , Tae parts away the thirsty lusty kiss . He takes away the red shawl , covering the Gugk's eyes as he angles himself like a cowboy.

        Gugk blinks several times , clearing up his vision . As soon as his eyes reflects his beautiful pup , he stays in awe for some seconds "You damn brat , Do you wanna get die wrecked by me !? Yo -- you look damn fucking beautiful pup. I could eat you alive!! Please leave me here like this , and get out of the room . I may kill you" Gugk says looking away with teary eyes in last.