CHAPTER-24

I'm here again to confuse you all sugar buns🙂

POV : Author

"Are you sure it is him?" Jk (Gugk wolf) asks him.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure !!! My baby got muscle kinks ahh" The whipped gguk admires his pup with blurry eyes.

"He looks so manly in black hair---just perfect" Gugk drools as his wolf cuts him off ."Yaah Gugk your mate is hugging you from back , you don't even consider her and drooling over your pup uhm!?" Jk yells.

"Not again Jk !! I've told you so many times , I only love my pup ... My heart , My soul , My love everything belongs to him . I dont wanna get obsessed again with this fucking mate bond ..... I rejected her along ago --- why do you keep on pestering me like she do huh !?" Gugk yells back.

"But---" Jk starts , only to get cut off "No buts Jk , I'm going to get him , Im sure that , You won't regret my decision ... For now bye" Gugk cuts off Jk , still his eyes stuck on his shocked confused pup.

On the other side :

"Why are you still standing here!? Just go and burry inside him" a voice echoes inside Tae.

" V !! Is it you ??!!! But my wolf is off from me ....who are you then" Tae asks his inner voice.

"You are really dumb sometimes Tae , I'm your heart ... Just go get him don't waste time" Tae's heart shrills. "Yeah I badly want to" as Tae moves he get to see Lisa and stands awe struck .

"You stupid!!why are you still standing here ? Run away ... He is happy with his mate" again a voice drags out Tae .

"Who the hell are you now !?" Tae asks clearly annoyed , not knowing what's going on with himself.

"I'm your brain , don't listen to your stupid heart .... You gonna let the things repeat again huh? Just disappear before the tragedy happens " Tae's brain warns .

"Don't listen to your shitty brain Tae !!! You can't endure without him anymore ...just go already" Tae's heart pounds.

"Tae not again !! Please" before even Tae's shitty brain warns , Tae backs up starting to disappear in crowd .

As soon as Gugk clears his vision , he notes Tae is backing up . He removes Lisa's Hands and pulls her to his front.

"Lisa !! See here I rejected you long ago...please find someone who truly loves you and be happy ... here , give this car key to Yugyeom. Say that I'm fine and I'll come to get him in few days. Please Take care and look after yugyeom if you have time. Bye bye angry bird" Gugk rants in one breathe brushing Lisa's hair at last and looks for Tae .....

But unfortunately Tae was not there....with no wasting Time gugk crosses the road , leaving the befuddled Lisa behind and searches for his pup. But No where he is found. Gugk huffs a bit and starts running around , believing that he must have not gone so far.

~while

"Fast Tae , Faster !!!! Run fast you stupid legs" Tae runs into the werewolf forest world panting heavily. "Huh for the first time I'm thankful for not having my wolf" Tae runs in sigh of relief , that he can't be found that easily without his wolf scent .

He was breathing heavily as his health condition was no good , he may go unconscious at anytime. He pulls out his phone and calls yoongi ---

"Hyung -- cancel the plan !! we can do it later... Just collect all the beads and come get me --soon!!! , I'm running in midst of werewolf forest--" Tae manages to speak.

"Why Tae !! What happen--" before yoongi finishes ---

"Inform Rose about this .... Please come fast .... Find Me out by the location ... I switched on the GPS ... Faster hyung" Tae ends the call , switching on his GPS , he shoves his mobile into his pocket and runs with full speed.